Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, thedbear said:

There are two of us! As I already said (and you) also in your translations, this will be the first apartment effectively in "swinger" style in its real design (or at least already open and comfortable to this).

Curious and anxious of what impact, he may come to provoke for this project.

::)

Well, few facts.
Misty met Anna - at swingers resource.
They met to spend a good time (fuck).
Misty is uninhibited.
Misty had experience FFM/MMF (but only conversation. Really you can judge only about that day in Anna's room).
She and Anna discussed how to organize parties better (time, place in the apartment with cams).

But I do not know anything about her current boyfriend and current mood.

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

She could do so much better without him, i really don't have any interest in watching them unless they have guests, Alex without Anna is probably a homeless alcoholic. He has been behaving a lot better, nothing to really be proud of really for a regular man,, not hitting your girlfriend is to be expected, but for him it's an improvement.

Assembling an apartment in your viewing structure is not an activity to be performed by someone who is just an "alcoholic."

And we have references of this efficiency in what we see practically for the apartment of C & J and until here in this also.

As for finding someone better, I think Anna has had enough time and circumstances to conclude that she already has. And so did Alex.::)

As I said before, you attack and I defend .lol

:cool:

23 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, few facts.
Misty met Anna - at swingers resource.
They met to spend a good time (fuck).
Misty is uninhibited.
Misty had experience FFM/MMF (but only conversation. Really you can judge only about that day in Anna's room).
She and Anna discussed how to organize parties better (time, place in the apartment with cams).

But I do not know anything about her current boyfriend and current mood.

I would not worry too much about this. Anna is not dumb and would not invest like this if this "mysterious" boyfriend did not meet the expected and intended profile.

I have faith that he (whoever he is) will be able to do this.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I would not worry too much about this. Anna is not dumb and would not invest like this if this "mysterious" boyfriend did not meet the expected and intended profile.

I have faith that he (whoever he is) will be able to do this.

And after the grateful experience we had recently in Maria & Grisha, Oleg and Scarlett, I do not think this is such a NASA work like that.:cool:

Well I must say watching last night it must have been quite an awkward situation for Alex having problems gettin hard. BUT he did not freak out or get angry in any way. In former times Alex would have get violent and mad. I watched this development now for quite a time and I must say Alex really became a better and much nicer guy. Everybody deserves the chance to change and Alex finally used it. Well except still pissing in the sink :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Russ said:

I think as long as he stays away from the hard alcohol he is good, once he gets started with the hard stuff he cant stop and he goes to shit

I think he's aware of it now and stays back from the hard stuff.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I must say watching last night it must have been quite an awkward situation for Alex having problems gettin hard. BUT he did not freak out or get angry in any way. In former times Alex would have get violent and mad. I watched this development now for quite a time and I must say Alex really became a better and much nicer guy. Everybody deserves the chance to change and Alex finally used it. Well except still pissing in the sink :biggrin:

It's amazing how he's changed without the drinking, i read all the posts last night about his dick fail, was he drinking? And what was he doing right before his cock gave out on him? Is it possiblehe may have came and didn't really act like he did, that would kill his hard on for a while anyway. Enquiring minds need to know !

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's amazing how he's changed without the drinking, i read all the posts last night about his dick fail, was he drinking? And what was he doing right before his cock gave out on him? Is it possiblehe may have came and didn't really act like he did, that would kill his hard on for a while anyway. Enquiring minds need to know !

What I witnessed he only drank beer

• Upvote 1

She was a total boring dead fuck. She reminded me so much of a girlfriend. I told her that I was living the state and I wasn't taking her with me. So the last time we fucked she just laid there like a bump on a log and without a smile on her face. It was weird, but I got mine for the last time. Anyways, that's who she reminded me of. 

• Upvote 2