Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Ok, so you all know that I'm a transsexual. I have been since I was 12. Let me clarify, I am essentially a woman trapped in a femalish body, but I have a dick. I think like a woman in my daily life all day long and that's why I'm not just a cross dresser. I chose a job that is predominantly done by women. I love everything about feminine women from makeup to shoes. If I have a choice about anything I always chose the most feminine way possible, hence Amy3.Β  Am I Caityn Jenner, no, I'm not. Would I be if I could, yes, no question about it. So, what makes me different. One word, erection! You see, the reason Caitlyn is fully transitioning into a woman is because she can't get an erection. She claims that she hasn't been able to for 15-20 years. So, it's natural if you stuff doesn't work and you're already essentially a woman anyways to want to just go all in and be one. Well, I'm not impotent, but I now know what it's like to be impotent and it scared the life about of me. Here's my story.

About 3 or 4 years ago my feelings got so intense that I said fuck it, I'm just going to do this. I wanted breasts badly. So, I did some research and stared taking vitamin supplements that are know for their breast growing abilities. I was taking all sorts of them and they did work to an extent. I actually gained a bit more weight and started growing boobs. I loved it. I could actually wear an A cup bra and have cleavage especially if I laid down on my side. It was crazy and I loved it. They are smaller then Anna's boobs, but for me it was something special. I did this for over a year and then after doing more research I found the stuff. THE stuff that can really transform a man in a feminine figure without taking hormones. It's called pueraria mirifica. It's an herb from Thailand that is well known by transsexuals trying to transition on the cheap and without a doctor. I bought some and and started taking it. After about a week or I didn't notice much. Then one night, I tried having sex with my girl and low and behold, nothing! Not even a twitch. It was as flaccid and flaccid could be. There was nothing I could do. No amount of anything changed it at all. I can recall having this overwhelming feeling of nothingness. For a few weeks it went on like this. I basically had no sex drive at all and it just stayed limp all of the time. I thought I was completely fucked for life. LUCKILY, things started coming back to me and after a while I was totally normal again. I swore off taking anymore supplements and accepted that I would rather be who I am then be more feminine with a dick that didn't work. I still have my tiny boobs, but more importantly I have my life back. So, I know what it's like to be impotent and it sucked.

You're right Jabbath, I should be more sympathetic to Alex. Impotency is a hell that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. He handled much better then I did that's for sure.

Hope you enjoyed my true story. Sorry it was so long. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, so you all know that I'm a transsexual. I have been since I was 12. Let me clarify, I am essentially a woman trapped in a femalish body, but I have a dick. I think like a woman in my daily life all day long and that's why I'm not just a cross dresser. I chose a job that is predominantly done by women. I love everything about feminine women from makeup to shoes. If I have a choice about anything I always chose the most feminine way possible, hence Amy3.Β  Am I Caityn Jenner, no, I'm not. Would I be if I could, yes, no question about it. So, what makes me different. One word, erection! You see, the reason Caitlyn is fully transitioning into a woman is because she can't get an erection. She claims that she hasn't been able to for 15-20 years. So, it's natural if you stuff doesn't work and you're already essentially a woman anyways to want to just go all in and be one. Well, I'm not impotent, but I now know what it's like to be impotent and it scared the life about of me. Here's my story.

About 3 or 4 years ago my feelings got so intense that I said fuck it, I'm just going to do this. I wanted breasts badly. So, I did some research and stared taking vitamin supplements that are know for their breast growing abilities. I was taking all sorts of them and they did work to an extent. I actually gained a bit more weight and started growing boobs. I loved it. I could actually wear an A cup bra and have cleavage especially if I laid down on my side. It was crazy and I loved it. They are smaller then Anna's boobs, but for me it was something special. I did this for over a year and then after doing more research I found the stuff. THE stuff that can really transform a man in a feminine figure without taking hormones. It's called pueraria mirifica. It's an herb from Thailand that is well known by transsexuals trying to transition on the cheap and without a doctor. I bought some and and started taking it. After about a week or I didn't notice much. Then one night, I tried having sex with my girl and low and behold, nothing! Not even a twitch. It was as flaccid and flaccid could be. There was nothing I could do. No amount of anything changed it at all. I can recall having this overwhelming feeling of nothingness. For a few weeks it went on like this. I basically had no sex drive at all and it just stayed limp all of the time. I thought I was completely fucked for life. LUCKILY, things started coming back to me and after a while I was totally normal again. I swore off taking anymore supplements and accepted that I would rather be who I am then be more feminine with a dick that didn't work. I still have my tiny boobs, but more importantly I have my life back. So, I know what it's like to be impotent and it sucked.

You're right Jabbath, I should be more sympathetic to Alex. Impotency is a hell that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. He handled much better then I did that's for sure.

Hope you enjoyed my true story. Sorry it was so long. :heart:

Thanks for sharing with us Amy.Β :heart:Β 

• Upvote 1

Thx! I love you guys so much! You're all the best, most understanding, decent people in the world!Β  Who would have ever guessed that it would be in this place that I would find you. :heart:

• Upvote 3

well I didn't know you are a transexual Amy..but respect to you for your honesty and for that story.
I sincerely hope you are content with your life and your flaccidity never returns!.. Β 
Β 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, plum said:

well I didn't know you are a transexual Amy..but respect to you for your honesty and for that story.
I sincerely hope you are content with your life and your flaccidity never returns!.. Β 
Β 

Thank you! Me neither! I'm going to be fine. It's a hard life though filled with lots of depression and anxiety, but I manage to stay on top of it for the most part.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Thank you! Me neither! I'm going to be fine. It's a hard life though filled with lots of depression and anxiety, but I manage to stay on top of it for the most part.

sending you my best wishes..it's your life...live it your way and be happy.
Happiness and contentment are very important..keep your friends close and enjoy life.
It's the ONLY way. x

• Upvote 3