Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

My getting wasted days are over. I made a promise to the almighty during my last worship session in front of the porcelain god. He said I'd go straight to hell if I ever did it again. Now, I'm skerrred, but mostly I don't want to ever get that drunk again and have to suffer the hangover. :angel:

Yes its funny but the aftermath is not worth itย 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

My getting wasted days are over. I made a promise to the almighty during my last worship session in front of the porcelain god. He said I'd go straight to hell if I ever did it again. Now, I'm skerrred, but mostly I don't want to ever get that drunk again and have to suffer the hangover. :angel:

what did you drink? Beer, whisky, vodka?

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well heres some music I like listen to: AC/DC, Deep Purple, CCR, The Stones, Black Sabbath, Nightwish, Enya, Linkin Park (RIP Chesterย :sad:), and many stuff in the charts and of course many local german music)

I always like movie soudtracks. Especially John Williams as I am a big Star Wars fanย :biggrin:

Hi Jabbath have you heard of a group called Delain?

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

what did you drink? Beer, whisky, vodka?

I drink beer, mostly Heineken, Mai Tai's, Screwdrivers,ย Vodka and Cranberrry juice, and Margaritas. I don't like wine, but if I do so can only drink Chardonnay. No red wine for me.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope sorry.ย 

They similarish to Nightwish but the I think the lead singer is awesome. I'd definitely recommend them.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

They similarish to Nightwish but the I think the lead singer is awesome. I'd definitely recommend them.

Will take a look thanks. If you wanna see some real crazy band google the Russian band Corozzia Metalla. They have some special assets at the stageย :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I drink beer, mostly Heineken, Mai Tai's, Screwdrivers,ย Vodka and Cranberrry juice, and Margaritas. I don't like wine, but if I do so can only drink Chardonnay. No red wine for me.

screwdrivers are the best hi hi

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You just had to put the pic there too huh? You're sick and cruel. Lol

Sorry I was cruising around and went to the bathroom and there he was with his dick in his hand peeing in the sink ย ย :biggrin:

• Upvote 1