Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Rule 4 applies here gentlemen, please stay on topic as this thread has nothing to with US politics !

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else

Islama Obama and Trump Twatย  posts belong in the political threads guys, Lets try to stick to the topic at hand, as the mods have to move these posts to the political thread during the nightly clean up. We appreciate your help.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Rule 4 applies here gentlemen, please stay on topic as this thread has nothing to with US politics !

Feel free moving it my friend. As I said I did only answer and now done with that topic.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Islama Obama and Trump Twatย  posts belong in the political threads guys, Lets try to stick to the topic at hand, as the mods have to move these posts to the political thread during the nightly clean up. We appreciate your help.

yes move them. and while you are at it please move our friend's comments (i'm sure that you can tell whom he is) to the rant & flame section so that we won't have to go off topic. he can have the entire section to himself.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

yes move them. and while you are at it please move our friend's comments (i'm sure that you can tell whom he is) to the rant & flame section so that we won't have to go off topic. he can have the entire section to himself.

If I disagree with you silence me right --Spoken like a true flaming liberal!

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and those are his best points. in truth he's a moron who showed that anyone can be president if you can get enough idiots to vote for you. but if you like polluting the earth & helping people die because they have no health insurance & you would like social security, medicare, medicaid, and other programs that help people to dissapear while zillionaires get all of the money then i guess he's gr8 !

Hopefully you don't live in the United States

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and those are his best points. in truth he's a moron who showed that anyone can be president if you can get enough idiots to vote for you. but if you like polluting the earth & helping people die because they have no health insurance & you would like social security, medicare, medicaid, and other programs that help people to dissapear while zillionaires get all of the money then i guess he's gr8 !

No one is guaranteed health insurance and I certainly don't want to pay for anyone elses health insurance--you are educated enough to know the difference between social security-medicare and Medicaid --I have no idea why you have delusions about programs that make people disappear --Lets go to a political thread and discuss it --Maybe you can learn something --You must not be very old --what high school maybe?

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

No one is guaranteed health insurance and I certainly don't want to pay for anyone elses health insurance--you are educated enough to know the difference between social security-medicare and Medicaid --I have no idea why you have delusions about programs that make people disappear --Lets go to a political thread and discuss it --Maybe you can learn something --You must not be very old --what high school maybe?

i hope when you get sick through no fault of your own that our system is not completely destroyed. meanwhile i've learned a gr8 deal from you. i've learned that communicating with you is a total waste.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i hope when you get sick through no fault of your own that our system is not completely destroyed. meanwhile i've learned a gr8 deal from you. i've learned that communicating with you is a total waste.

You are strictly hot air and a wannabe bully haha --Our system was just fine before Obamacare fucked everyone's health insurance up

Just now, sr71gn said:

You are strictly hot air and a wannabe bully haha --Our system was just fine before Obamacare fucked everyone's health insurance up

you need to go back to sleep where everything is fine cause you obviously live in an alternative world. nighty night !!!!