Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Isn't that the truth, he slides in, has sex with whoever happens to be there that evening, then he disappears ,then returns for another session with a and a. He;s been with Candy, Anna, Dana, Terry, Ashley and Misty so far, did i miss anybody? That's probably the most different women any guy on here has been with.ย 

Yes! Forgot Anna's brunette friend, before he got involved with you. Ash.Ok, he did not have sex with her here on cam, but surely they had already left the apartment together.

And Ash, where the hell are you? :cool:

Are you going or not going back to pick up your boyfriend with your friend (or girlfriend) together in your bed?:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Isn't that the truth, he slides in, has sex with whoever happens to be there that evening, then he disappears ,then returns for another session with a and a. He;s been with Candy, Anna, Dana, Terry, Ashley and Misty so far, did i miss anybody? That's probably the most different women any guy on here has been with.ย 

for fucking i think you're right. alex had more girls blow him but only fucked anna, the 1st swap brunette, terry, & the girl a few nights ago that he went floppy on. i think that's all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes! Forgot Anna's brunette friend, before he got involved with you. Ash.Ok, he did not have sex with her here on cam, but surely they had already left the apartment together.

And Ash, where the hell are you? :cool:

Are you going or not going back to pick up your boyfriend with your friend (or girlfriend) together in your bed?:biggrin:

Dean would never be my manfriend, he's not my type at all.So i won't be picking him up anytime soon. If you can tell me where i can pick up Bogdan on RLC, and Nelly would let me borrow him for an hour, i'll be right over!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

for fucking i think you're right. alex had more girls blow him but only fucked anna, the 1st swap brunette, terry, & the girl a few nights ago that he went floppy on. i think that's all.

Alex would be the king with all the women and couples Anna brings over, but she usually just lets him get and give oral. Who was that couple the other night? They come out of nowhere and do a complete swap, which is pretty unusual for A and A.ย 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Dean would never be my manfriend, he's not my type at all.So i won't be picking him up anytime soon. If you can tell me where i can pick up Bogdan on RLC, and Nelly would let me borrow him for an hour, i'll be right over!

Boganย is very much in demand. Maybe I'll have more luck with Sasha or Daniel. Could it be them?
Or Will?
v

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Alex would be the king with all the women and couples Anna brings over, but she usually just lets him get and give oral. Who was that couple the other night? They come out of nowhere and do a complete swap, which is pretty unusual for A and A.ย 

i don't know where they find these guys & how they get them to fuck on cam. if i was younger i'd like for them to find me!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know where they find these guys & how they get them to fuck on cam. if i was younger i'd like for them to find me!

Didn't you tell me you and your mrs we're a little into swinging back in the day? I'm sure you would have liked to get some fun time with Anna, but she had to be with Alex. Blahhh!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, seb38240 said:

horrible couple and always this assholes deanย 

But they have over-rating. They are smart. The Brazilians went on vacation. Their subscribers have remained. Who has 5 days, who has 10, who has all 60. Now they are looking at other apartments. And it is here that they will find alternative.

Loving couples can look into other apartments:cool:. Swingers were only AA. Now Misty.

5 hours ago, groomy said:

But they have over-rating. They are smart. The Brazilians went on vacation. Their subscribers have remained. Who has 5 days, who has 10, who has all 60. Now they are looking at other apartments. And it is here that they will find alternative.

Loving couples can look into other apartments:cool:. Swingers were only AA. Now Misty.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam111?timestamp=1501527837

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam16?timestamp=1501528341

Groomy, on these specific points, can you throw your "light" on them?
I believe that in some way they were relevant to what was triggered in the sequences we have seen here. Or not?

Ashley, get ready quickly and get out excited, for minutes after returning sad and crying.
Can you clarify what?

Thank you in advance
ย 

ย 

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, on these specific points, can you throw your "light" on them?

I believe that in some way they were relevant to what was triggered in the sequences we have seen here. Or not?

Ashley, get ready quickly and get out excited, for minutes after returning sad and crying.
Can you clarify what?

Thank you in advance

Well, then she left cheerful. She left for a night or more. Have a good time. Just a bit of female hysteria. Nothing serious. By the way, she seems to be leaving soon (in other city).

100090.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1