Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks hope they will have enough cams there. Big appartement also brings risk of many blind spots.

a & a probably won't hide on purpose. but they still need a director to teach them about the cam angles. i don't know why they don't watch themselves & learn to give the best show possible.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Huh? What do you mean Amy?

Same as you. Big apts are usually drastically under cammed or a best poorly cammed. Months of begging VH and Anna and Alex to fix things awaits. I just wished for once they would get things properly set up. Seems like every time it's the same bullshit with promises of more cams and such. By now, VH should know what needs to be done and where to put cams. That's what I mean.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Same as you. Big apts are usually drastically under cammed or a best poorly cammed. Months of begging VH and Anna and Alex to fix things awaits. I just wished for once they would get things properly set up. Seems like every time it's the same bullshit with promises of more cams and such. By now, VH should know what needs to be done and where to put cams. That's what I mean.

Well the new KPLP appartement is not that bad. We don't need to talk about the hideout. Cams are for sure only one part of the solution. :biggrin: Let's hope they learned and will make a good setup at AAs new place...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

bree takes a shower.

Alex seems to be starting to mount equipment in a new apartment today.:biggrin:

I think the launch will be Monday-Tuesday. Bree there will be full participant. And many, many different hot friends. Including Terry, Misty...:heart:

• Like 5