Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yes , she's a very pretty girl. Can i ask the guys on here a queston? Having watched Misty the last couple of weeks, with theย parade of suitors cumming and going, knowing that, and you we're a single guy again, would you have sex with her if you had the chance?

Just rebut your question by changing the face on the mirror reflected.

If it were not Misty but a man, taking each visit a different woman? As we saw in resemblance to Jeka's friend in his apartment start there.

Would be different ? I see the situation in the same line, independent of the sexes protagonists visualized.

Yes ! Being adept of this style and having the opportunity and also guarding me with a sense of security, why not?
::)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

add "only doing her dream job that she enjoys a lot".

You and who are saying this and not me. Of course, from my part anchored in the smile that Misty shows every moment of well-done sex and the appropriate translations that Groomy makes for these moments.
:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Oh no doubt Anna is the brains and the beauty behind Misty and any other apartment. ย She also seems to have the ability to make people feel comfortable. ย Moreover, I never understood how people can look down on other people because they like sex and have no qualms abut exhibiting same in front of others. ย Even a few of the people in here who pay money to watch will make demeaning statements about some of the girls. People you have no idea what these women have gone through or what they have done to survive. For some, these apartments may be the nicest places they've ever had. ย It may even have helped some to stay off of the street. . ย To me, outside of the health issues. ย I do not judge a woman for their sex life. ย I believe if they act like a lady they are to be treated like a lady. Regardless of their sexual preference, gender preference, or how much they like sex.

ย 

53 minutes ago, mic351 said:

So what! Excuse me for 5 minutes while Iย go find someone besides you who give a rat's ass! If what she does offends your holy morals, what the hell are you doing watching??!! I still think she has a great personality... ย And i like her demeanor as well as her laugh and her smile. ย She's a swinger or "in the life". ย Friend, thereย isn't any such thing as a free piece of ass. ย We all pay for it one way or another. ย You married? ย You thinkย that woman, or man you're sleeping with is free? If so you are either incredibly naive or a stone hypocrite. ย I'm not sure which.ย 

Mic351

It was pointed out above, but I will reinforce Refur's comment.
Really, when you want (and usually want to) you hit the target in full here.
My two cents, hehehehe!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gaelgamorkh said:

This.

Cute girl with a bubbly personality wins every time.

Are you saying you saying a cute girl with no personality would lose sometimes? By the way, i'm just asking questions, not casting aspersions on anyone

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Are you saying you saying a cute girl with no personality would lose sometimes? By the way, i'm just asking questions, not casting aspersions on anyone

For me personally, sometimes, yes. I don't care for looks alone, if the personality isn't a match I look elsewhere. If the girl has a bubbly personality AND is cute, she's a winner in my eyes. Other opinions are available elsewhere.ย :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

So what! Excuse me for 5 minutes while Iย go find someone besides you who give a rat's ass! If what she does offends your holy morals, what the hell are you doing watching??!! I still think she has a great personality... ย And i like her demeanor as well as her laugh and her smile. ย She's a swinger or "in the life". ย Friend, thereย isn't any such thing as a free piece of ass. ย We all pay for it one way or another. ย You married? ย You thinkย that woman, or man you're sleeping with is free? If so you are either incredibly naive or a stone hypocrite. ย I'm not sure which.ย 

Wow mic, that's quite a depressing view of love between 2 people who care about each other. I'm in an almost 3 year relationship and and we really only expect honesty and to be faithful to one another, everything else is a work in progress. If that's considered as "paying" him for being with me, it's well worth the price

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Just rebut your question by changing the face on the mirror reflected.

If it were not Misty but a man, taking each visit a different woman? As we saw in resemblance to Jeka's friend in his apartment start there.

Would be different ? I see the situation in the same line, independent of the sexes protagonists visualized.

Yes ! Being adept of this style and having the opportunity and also guarding me with a sense of security, why not?
::)

Hi bear, as you know men and women are completely different creatures when it comes to jumping into bed with someone they barely know. So the issue whether he's been with 10 women over the last 10 days has less importance than if she would jump into the sack with any guy she barely knows. I'm no prude, but know ing a guy had slept with 10 women over the last 10 days would make him pretty much dead last on my list of guys to sleep with. That's just me of course, different women may have an entirely different outlook, but i would say far far less women would than men given those circumstances.

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi bear, as you know men and women are completely different creatures when it comes to jumping into bed with someone they barely know. So the issue whether he's been with 10 women over the last 10 days has less importance than if she would jump into the sack with any guy she barely knows. I'm no prude, but know ing a guy had slept with 10 women over the last 10 days would make him pretty much dead last on my list of guys to sleep with. That's just me of course, different women may have an entirely different outlook, but i would say far far less women would than men given those circumstances.

Well my record for women at the same time (one week) was only 3. Curiously the third knew the second and the first and the second only the first. The first as you can already understand it was the first and the other ex-relationships assumed. Exactly in this reverse sequence. The second by the way was my friend's ex-fiancee. That remained my friend after our relationship started. Very crazy, when I remember.:cool:

And the question that nobody is taking into consideration here is if one knows the other.:dodgy:

Except the day we had 2 men there together and nothing happened until this time one did not cross with the other in the entry hall (coming and going).
Only we (by what we can assume) are aware of the "turnover" practiced there.

So if we have a woman there (Misty) who feels good and comfortable with herself (this is the main point) in potentializing the week in men's companies and perhaps in the future female to spend the night, day or afternoon, because to pre-judge this Conduct as a derogatory form?

I used the example of a man, for this view of this situation would be in a way interpreted differently (personal judgment) at the front of the society we are currently living in (independent of the country).

Yes, I know that men and women are different in this situation and thank God, there is difference.

I have already pointed out before and will reinforce. I am comfortable with this apartment and with Misty as he is being taken up to this point.

Of course they are also a project of Anna's management and Alex has a special weight in this condition.:biggrin:

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

hey ash. sorry my opinion is late but i was busy with something else. here's a story for you (true). when i was young my friends & i picked up 2 girls hitchhiking. 1 was a knockout. the other average. we all kept trying to get with the knockout while ignoring miss average. she let us play against each other. but as the night went on miss ko began acting irrationally. each time it appeared that something might happen with 1 of us she would start to act like a crazy person. i didn't understand it then but now i'm convinced that she was bi-polar. by the end of the night all 3 of us couldn't wait to drop her off & never see her again despite her outer beauty. meanwhile we totally ignored the other girl whomay well have been a gr8 girl & maybe we even could have gotten to know her better. the lesson here that it took me a long time to learn is that looks are far from the most important thing. of course they still are nice when the person has a personality to go with it. misty is hot & does seem to have a good personality.

• Upvote 2