Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

i just want to say about this apartment that since  ashley came here, this apartment lost its charm, there is absolute nothing for me which makes me interesting. i dont know what you all folks feels about this.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Vicky1132 said:

i just want to say about this apartment that since  ashley came here, this apartment lost its charm, there is absolute nothing for me which makes me interesting. i dont know what you all folks feels about this.

Absolutely she killed all the mood and sexyness.

• Upvote 1

I know it not shower curtain news but did Anna get haircut? I notice yesterday that Alex also had haircut as well. I don't know how I feel about this new look on Anna. 

Ok you can return to your shower curtain discussion. 

13 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

totally agree. i no longer watch it live at all.

• Upvote 2

No curtains should have to be removed --When a person joins the project they should follow the rules or suffer disciplinary action--They are not little kids ..I have no idea what kind of contract is signed or if it is anna's contract this falls under--If she has been made aware using the shower curtain when not taking a shower or that she should not be putting on a towel while behind the curtain after shower--Then her behavior is a flagrant violation --If this is direct with VH then they should kick her out --If it is round about through anna then anna should take action