Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The difference here is Anna is an exhibitionist. You dont have to tell her leave the curtain open and not cover up. She likes being seen naked and being exposed. Shes the kind of people we need at VH. Hide-i being a prudish plain Jane is the complete opposite of Anna.

The huge problem here is that some of us don't agree that Ashley is a plain jane--She is actually very attractive with beautiful hair-face and body --It should be very simple that if she wants to be part of the project she should follow whatever rules there are --This would never have been such a big thing if you guys didn't start picking on her for a month when she had no obligation whatsoever to show herself to cameras--When you did this you were straight out wrong --That created the problem--

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

The huge problem here is that some of us don't agree that Ashley is a plain jane--She is actually very attractive with beautiful hair-face and body --It should be very simple that if she wants to be part of the project she should follow whatever rules there are --This would never have been such a big thing if you guys didn't start picking on her for a month when she had no obligation whatsoever to show herself to cameras--When you did this you were straight out wrong --That created the problem--

Sorry I dont think its right. As I dont think she reads here. And even if. Than she should have known how it will be to be an official tenant.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I dont think its right. As I dont think she reads here. And even if. Than she should have known how it will be to be an official tenant.

Can I ask is she really a tenant? as they haven't added her name to the house.

8 minutes ago, Just In said:

I like to extend the same courtesy to all whether I agree or disagree with there point of view. But I am also curious.

that's cause you're a reasonable person like most here. nothing wrong with dissagreeing but personal attack are not needed here.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

Can you please enlighten me if you hold the shower head rather leaving it in the holder it becomes less of a shower, what does it then become when not in the holder?

Β 

13 minutes ago, Just In said:

Can you please enlighten me if you hold the shower head rather leaving it in the holder it becomes less of a shower, what does it then become when not in the holder?

Most people don't even have those hand held jobs here --they have to be purchased separately --Nothing like a good hot shower with the water pouring down on you when you had a good work out--I can just picture if guys walked into the shower at the gym and found those things instead haha

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Β 

Most people don't even have those hand held jobs here --they have to be purchased separately --Nothing like a good hot shower with the water pouring down on you when you had a good work out--I can just picture if guys walked into the shower at the gym and found those things instead haha

I am a European and have one myself and still call it a shower, although yes in sporting venues and public places they are fixed in place.

with the hand held model it is impossible to get the floor wet since it really is not a shower. that's why anna, candy, dana, terry, & others did not need a curtain. no mater what happened or where the water was pointed it miraculously turns back toward the tub. if heidi had known that she surely would have discarded the curtain & held the showerhead which really isn't a showerhead. that's the only reason that she used the curtain. it had nothing to do with hidibng her body. she really is dying to show everyone her naked bodie. it's just that those pesty curtains, blankets, towels, and her arm keep getting in the way.

• Upvote 1