Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hopy we will see them back in own place very soonย :biggrin:

Exactly not very soon (very soon houses - already identified and Anna&Alex are working on them). They live in another city (they just came to St. Petersburg to have a rest). They have a normal job. They promised to think about the project.

And I would not make big expectations. They were on vacation. Without worries. In a good mood. It was interesting to watch them. But will it be interesting to look at them tired? Swearing? Ordinary life? I dont know.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, all that Groomy. Mira is a star! โญ Anyways, hope she gets the videos one day.ย 

She is fucking awesome and the best thing is they liked having sex in the morning when they didn't have shitty night vision or very little lighting

bandicam 2017-08-24 05-52-46-772.jpg

• Like 5

So... There are two loggias in this apartment. One is off the living room and there is now a camera there at the corner of it, but there is also a camera at the end of the loggia off A & A's bedroom. The camera is there, but it has not been turned on. I wonder why this is and whether or not it will ever get turned on. Hmmm. :confused:

A & A Apt Floor Plan.jpg

22 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

So... There are two loggias in this apartment. One is off the living room and there is now a camera there at the corner of it, but there is also a camera at the end of the loggia off A & A's bedroom. The camera is there, but it has not been turned on. I wonder why this is and whether or not it will ever get turned on. Hmmm. :confused:

A & A Apt Floor Plan.jpg ย 0 ย ย 57.01 kB

I saw Alex working there with cables yesterday.

• Like 1