Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry but I do not agree!
Where did you see weak sex there?

Drew and Bree began to play. Bree literally involved Alex in it and the 3 gave themselves a good time equally.
If we take into account the space used and the circumstances, it was the best we have had here as preview.

And finally both Alex and Anna and Drew and Bree had their final complement, each with his partner and in his own room. Alone.

As I emphasized perfect harmony for the situation. This really projects this new situation and flat ahead of the others to site.
Indisputable.:cool:

Agree. Was dark but hot. It was not planned and they all had fun. But agree with Amy will be more hot with lights next time.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. Was dark but hot. It was not planned and they all had fun. But agree with Amy will be more hot with lights next time.

This is evident! The whole environment is carefully prepared for this.
Lights and better planning for the next look with certainty is already included in the package.
Like I said, a very successful preview.::)

• Like 1

Ahhh, the infamous green blanket..  And the multi colored square blanket.  Even if it wasn't labeled we'd know who the manager(s) of this apartment was.  God, I hope they had those blankets professionally cleaned..