Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Let me ask in a nutshell.. did anything INTERESTING happened last night ?

no. the highlight of the day was bree cleaning nude or bottomless all over the house earlier. a lot of it in archives. nothing last night except everyone got drunk & passed out. alex was the last 1 standing.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, nack said:

In few words!
Some think it was wasteful of time and visualization.(Games, drinks and conversations only).

My position (my only)
It was fun and interesting to keep track of everything there.
Bree was successful (supported by Drew and Alex) in his intention.

It will cover Anna (when needed) with efficiency and performance.:cool:
It was your first visit and we will wait for the next ones. That will be most meaningful.

Okay, there were not a few words like that. But I have to keep part of my standard posts here. Hehehehehehe.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Really??? after henri and mira??? after the threesome???

What to say from all the other apartments!?

The house was a really improvement... Having bree and drew there was a improvement.. And from what we saw yesterday, it's open the possibility of drew and bree friends come also to the house 

i'm not expecting orgies every days... specially now with anna pregnant ... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My position (my only)
It was fun and interesting to keep track of everything there.
Bree was successful (supported by Drew and Alex) in his intention.

It will cover Anna (when needed) with efficiency and performance.:cool:
It was your first visit and we will wait for the next ones. That will be most meaningful.

Okay, there were not a few words like that. But I have to keep part of my standard posts here. Hehehehehehe.:biggrin:

I agree with your position.. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no. the highlight of the day was bree cleaning nude or bottomless all over the house earlier. a lot of it in archives. nothing last night except everyone got drunk & passed out. alex was the last 1 standing.

Alex was not the last. He was the only one to keep himself standing.
And for who it is and how we've seen it before, for me it was memorable.:heart:

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Really??? after henri and mira??? after the threesome???

What to say from all the other apartments!?

The house was a really improvement... Having bree and drew there was a improvement.. And from what we saw yesterday, it's open the possibility of drew and bree friends come also to the house 

i'm not expecting orgies every days... specially now with anna pregnant ... 

I also agree with each word noted above.::)

Just remember that Bree and Drew became true friends of Anna and Alex.
So we can now see what the other real friends of Bree and Drew are like.
In this pattern and style.:cool:

4 hours ago, nack said:

Of course, the past of A&A as swingers led to the hope for something more, but in the end, it was a night with two really nice girls (obviously real friends) on a visit and we also saw one of the guest (a very beautiful girl, btw) taking a shower. 

I do not know why, but in the moment i saw her in the apartment, i wanted to see her naked. So, at least for me, this was still a successful event. :)

3 hours ago, nack said:

So much promise with this apartment...sadly it's all fading fast.

Because they did not had a foursome? That would be a pity. Particularly since this apartment recently saw an exciting threesome and has with Drew and Bree an very interresing couple in the cast. A little patience is a part of almost all good events. Just imagin this girl will be back some day and the circumstances would fit better. I would even look forward to see the two guests again without anything more.

BTW, I also do not think that the capter of swingers in this apartment is over. I even think that Drew and Bree could have the capability to continue the performance of A&A. Not in the same style, but maybe even more exciting.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Spock said:

Of course, the past of A&A as swingers led to the hope for something more, but in the end, it was a night with two really nice girls (obviously real friends) on a visit and we also saw one of the guest (a very beautiful girl, btw) taking a shower. 

I do not know why, but in the moment i saw her in the apartment, i wanted to see her naked. So, at least for me, this was still a successful event. :)

Because they did not had a foursome? That would be a pity. Particularly since this apartment recently saw an exciting threesome and has with Drew and Bree an very interresing couple in the cast. A little patience is a part of almost all good events. Just imagin this girl will be back some day and the circumstances would fit better. I would even look forward to see the two guests again without anything more.

BTW, I also do not think that the capter of swingers in this apartment is over. I even think that Drew and Bree could have the capability to continue the performance of A&A. Not in the same style, but maybe even more exciting.

Wow! (Mr), Spock
I can only use one word to express my opinion about your considerations above.

Fascinating !!!!
:exclamation: