Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

9 hours ago, Spock said:

I think the two must make up with themselves as a couple who has which liberties and duties. It is their life. 

Considering their stay within VH, I think only as an spectator about what i would like to see. Here, i do not find it any usefull when alex on his own is doing swinger events, because men's surplus should be limited to a short term. He is also not really a fun person which advances the group dynamics. Lets face it. The A&A fans are almost only fans of Anna. Without Anna, he would be only a burden for VH.

Anna (first ladies) and Alex. Together.

I have always referred to them like this, so I think my personal preference position here is already cleared up.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Visiting the closed apartment Chloe & James the apartment map is different..

f46744efd3f2ce20d6fe876107de7b80.png

I guess probably it's the new layout for Lisa apartment

Hmm maybe I thought becaus its in the same building it will be like Mistys place.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Still looks like the old apartment for C & J. All the positions of cameras are the same as before and even the room layout is the same as C & J was

30 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Still looks like the old apartment for C & J. All the positions of cameras are the same as before and even the room layout is the same as C & J was

I tried to use web cache from google to confirm but with no sucess
It doesn't look the same... Didn't they leave to the left side (after wardrobe) to go out and to the bathroom? Cam 3 in front of the door to the balcony?  Cam 1 it seems to be in the middle (not that much to the right)

But i could be making confusion 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

f46744efd3f2ce20d6fe876107de7b80.png

One thing that undoubtedly draws attention to this new(?) layout is that we do not have the entrance of the apartment marked there. The positions of the cams and quantity are the same.

They may still be working on the new design of the plant

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

One thing that undoubtedly draws attention to this new(?) layout is that we do not have the entrance of the apartment marked there. The positions of the cams and quantity are the same.

They may still be working on the new design of the plant

The one responsible for this floor should be the same as the one for the A & C apartment because unless they enter the apartment through the windows, the entrance is through the bathroom.
:dodgy: