Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

46 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She is such a beautiful thing--She needs to get away from these scumbag VH people

You should have mentioned that to her the other night when Alex and Drew were spitroasting her. :biggrin:  BTW, Bree is a brunette.  The blond in the house is Anna.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, plum said:

is a fivesome going to happen?

I don't think anyone knows if anything is going to happen.  They all left, except Anna, and I don't think anyone knows where they went.  It looks like they only stepped out for a moment.  Perhaps a beer run or maybe over to Misty's.  Who knows?   I do not speak the language..

We'll find out where they're going soon. If they are going back to Misty's apartment, I think they will wind up leaving Misty and the guy with the tattoo on his left arm (they're all starting to look the same to me) alone for the night.

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

We'll find out where they're going soon. If they are going back to Misty's apartment, I think they will wind up leaving Misty and the guy with the tattoo on his left arm (they're all starting to look the same to me) alone for the night.

dean. they got it on in a & a old apt once. they should have been together last night.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't think anyone knows if anything is going to happen.  They all left, except Anna, and I don't think anyone knows where they went.  It looks like they only stepped out for a moment.  Perhaps a beer run or maybe over to Misty's.  Who knows?   I do not speak the language..

Don't know if they have cars.. But Misty houses it's not so close from Anna apartment like was the old apart. 

Probably they went to get more drinks or have it at some pub.. (the girls was to stay at home, but they 'insist' that wanna also go with the guys)