Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

We'll find out where they're going soon. If they are going back to Misty's apartment, I think they will wind up leaving Misty and the guy with the tattoo on his left arm (they're all starting to look the same to me) alone for the night.

The guy with the tattoo is Dean.  I doubt anyone is going to his place.  If he even has a place..  So that leaves Misty's and A&A, D&B.  They aren't dressed for clubbing and someone, I think Drew left their cell phone on the table.  And these Russian kids never go anyplace for any length of time without a cell phone..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if they have cars.. But Misty houses it's not so close from Anna apartment like was the old apart. 

Probably they went to get more drinks or have it at some pub.. (the girls was to stay at home, but they 'insist' that wanna also go with the guys)

Whoa!! Sparkles, can you translate?  I am not being facetious,  or sarcastic, I really want to know...

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Whoa!! Sparkles, can you translate?  I am not being facetious,  or sarcastic, I really want to know...

Unfortunately no, but it's normal on Alex house... they do the same before... get some drinks (and do it at the old apartment during the night)

The part of the girls it's just guessing by the reactions

For what i see in the last hours (when misty starts to cry) it will surprise me a bit if misty and dean went to her house..

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Unfortunately no, but it's normal on Alex house... they do the same before... get some drinks (and do it at the old apartment during the night)

The part of the girls it's just guessing by the reactions

So guessing by what you're saying they maybe going over to party at the old apartment? Have they done this before that you know of?