Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

So guessing by what you're saying they maybe going over to party at the old apartment? Have they done this before that you know of?

sorry, probably didn't explain well... 

We are talking the possibilty of they go to misty apartment ... and i said that it's not so easy in this apartment because it's more distance then it was from the old apartment

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

sorry, probably didn't explain well... 

We are talking the possibilty of they go to misty apartment ... and i said that it's not so easy in this apartment because it's more distance then it was from the old apartment

I went over to VH and inquired about the possibility of using and old apartment.  I'd like to know if this is possible anyways.  

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I went over to VH and inquired about the possibility of using and old apartment.  I'd like to know if this is possible anyways.  

I guess not ... unless belongs to someone they know... If the house is rented, don't make any sense continue to pay and not living there.. And VH probably don't think is funny to have parties outside the cameras

Drew is starting to crap out.  He's casting a baleful eye to Alex.  I have always lived by the philosophy of: "Never let a man fuck your woman who has a bigger cock than you".  Drew made that mistake with Alex and I think he knows it.  Now he's trying to keep a close eye out and he's falling out..   

23 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I sent in a ticket and immediately the cam was unblocked..  Now that's fricking service!!:biggrin:

Hep,still milles better service than other cam sites.Remember in other famous cam site someone blocked deliberated an cam with some tend or something and me and many others users complained and nothing..only after about half an day or more the tend was taken out.