Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Dean? Um no, Drew fucked Misty without Bree and now Bree is all kind of pissed off about it. Misty wrecked them hard. Damn! Ladies don't ever leave your man alone with Misty or Terry unless you don't care who they fuck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

This is what I get for taking the night off from VHTV!Β :cry:

david-sipress-here-s-to-missing-the-big-

Lol... I always miss everything good from VH due to timezone issues. That's why we have the timeline and archives. The problem is ... I can't access both due to ISP issues....:cry:

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Dean? Um no, Drew fucked Misty without Bree and now Bree is all kind of pissed off about it. Misty wrecked them hard. Damn! Ladies don't ever leave your man alone with Misty or Terry unless you don't care who they fuck.

She was pissed off before of that

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Bree seems annoyed, yes, but I think the reason is the same that in a little while it will also turn to Misty.
Dean.!!!
Β 

I remember bree had some 'problems' with this kind of party at the old A&A apartment... Or drink or get annoyed with something

Here i don't understand what happen (unless it's what you said.. Dean... she didn't want him... only Drew and Misty), because she looks really enjoying the moment till last minute..Β 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Look again at the time line and see who left first was Bree.

And who was disturbing afterwards in the room with small talk was Dean.
After that he did not get anything with Misty.

Just remember what happened before with Dean and Candy when they were introduced to Drew w Bree.

I think Misty got into the game just because she would not have it there with Candy.

And the way Misty, again repeated in bed the gaudy form she did yesterday, I'm inclined to believe that who in some way sparked the fight yesterday between Misty and Lisa was him.

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She was pissed off before of that

Yes, sure, but that last fuck was the icing on the cake. If Misty was a good friend she would have said no. She's like a man, she thinks with the wrong head. In her case the wrong clit!