Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Maybe you're right or maybe we should not wait until they recover.
The maximum that will happen is Anna psychologist having to get into the problem again.

But you have to agree that this does not fit in any way for a couple that already has a good relationship.
Do you agree?

Gee! Fucking other people all the time, in 2somes, 3somes, and 4somes on camera, viewed by people all over the world? How could that fuck up a good relationship.

Anyone living in these apartments, under a microscope 24/7 and feeling obligated to push their normal sexual boundaries to earn a paycheck, should expect that their relationships might get a bit strained. Agreed! 

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Gee! Fucking other people all the time, in 2somes, 3somes, and 4somes on camera, viewed by people all over the world? How could that fuck up a good relationship.

Anyone living in these apartments, under a microscope 24/7 and feeling obligated to push their normal sexual boundaries to earn a paycheck, should expect that their relationships might get a bit strained. Agreed! 

This all makes good viewing,trends on almost all sites and great for BUSINESS !!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Because what I'm saying from the beginning is that the problem is Dean and not Misty.

this is what i think too from the timeline, she seems to reject Dean or try to ignore him... or maybe she is a little shy idk :biggrin:

and she got angry with Drew

Screenshot_213.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

هذا هو ما أعتقد أيضا من الجدول الزمني، وقالت انها يبدو لرفض عميد أو محاولة تجاهله ... أو ربما انها إدك خجول قليلا :biggrin:

و تغضب مع درو

Screenshot_213.png

:blush:

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Dean? Um no, Drew fucked Misty without Bree and now Bree is all kind of pissed off about it. Misty wrecked them hard. Damn! Ladies don't ever leave your man alone with Misty or Terry unless you don't care who they fuck.

This is true cause i think Bree was not ready for a 4some

1. Dean (poor guy) cause she (bree) ignore him when they have sex (maybe he did not like her)

2. She leave Drew alone with Misty... (big mistake) and Drew continue without her girlfriend (double mistake)

4 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

I think all this drama surrounding Misty these last few days, has left her "shell shocked". It's almost 9AM, everyone else is sleeping except Misty. She hasn't really slept in 2 days. Very worrisome.

She left the building shortly after that (09:22) arriving back in her own apartment just after 10:00 and went to bed.

Misty205.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

She left the building shortly after that (09:22) arriving back in her own apartment just after 10:00 and went to bed.

because she has achieved its purpose so it makes no sense to stay there ... she had to fuck Drew

and now i'm starting  to know the real nature of misty... she just wants to fuck the guys ignoring the consequences

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, then why is Bree upset?

i think that bree is bi-polar & she may have come out of her manic stage right after misty ate her. it appeared to me that she said that it was ok for drew to stay & to him that meant he could do whatever.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

There's are reason Misty has no real girlfriends other then Anna, who she puts on high and adores to the end of the world.

misty may also be bi-polar. check her behavior the last couple of days. crying, upset with lisa, now exstasy & superior feelings. let's see how she behaves later.