Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lets see my bet is on another cam

My hope: a new cam in the room in the opposite direction of the cam 2 or in the bedroom of Bree and Drew reinforcing the better view parallel to the cam 7, which has focus too far from this point of the bed.
But it could also be for the apartment and Misty's bed (over)
:cool:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My hope: a new cam in the room in the opposite direction of the cam 2 or in the bedroom of Bree and Drew reinforcing the better view parallel to the cam 7, which has focus too far from this point of the bed.
But it could also be for the apartment and Misty's bed (over)
:cool:

We will see I bet there will be a cam...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

We will see I bet there will be a cam...

I hope so, and preferably in his apartment, at one of these points I quoted above. If it is for Misty at the point that everyone here has already expressed a wait for this implantation.

Where else do we need another cam? On the porch of Anna's bedroom?
:dodgy:

Supposedly it was said in the past a cam will be at A&A bedroom loggia... But i guess there doesn't interess because i don't see them in that place

At misty apartment i don't think because if it was to be there, alex wasn't 'cramping' rj45 paired cables near the tv...ย 

So i think there are two possibilities.. or it's a new cam or he is replacing some cables for the cameras at LR/Loggiaย 

50 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Supposedly it was said in the past a cam will be at A&A bedroom loggia... But i guess there doesn't interess because i don't see them in that place

At misty apartment i don't think because if it was to be there, alex wasn't 'cramping' rj45 paired cables near the tv...ย 

So i think there are two possibilities.. or it's a new cam or he is replacing some cables for the cameras at LR/Loggiaย 

You are right no way rj45 is handled that way.