Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

33 minutes ago, peppenero said:

ok..

I asked this question because I see there is intimacy between them but no sex .....

invece Alex ha scopato con Bree  se non sbaglio per ben 2 volte, una volta nel vecchio appartamento e una volta nel nuovo ::)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FinestOnly said:

what happened withthis apartment, no parties no action nothings happening anymore, sicne they are there. even they are 4 now all the time, they didnt do anything since the old apt.weird

The number is lower then the old apt. (with anna pregnant it was expected) ... but also had 4-5 nice parties.. including a new awesome couple Henri & Mira.. Candy come back... 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anna is pregnant so her party days are over. Anna and Alex will be moving out in a few months. Bree and Drew don't have any friends to invite for themselves nor do they go out and find new people. Anna and Alex were the best at finding new people but they are out of the picture now.

I would not think so. It's Anna's we're talking about. You've already lost track of how much she surprised us here.
Why would it be any different now?
:cool:

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

instead Alex fucked with Bree if I did not mistake two times, once in the old apartment and once in the new one ::)

yes. without anna twice. other times anna was involved before the pregnancy. also before terry they didn't fuck between couples. only oral, digital, & toys. terry changed that!