Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

It's gonna be a hot Friday - we are expecting one guy and two baes around 20.00 in Anna&Alex,Drew&Bree https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6 Don't miss it

Okay, I've already exhausted my term associations.
What the hell, you mean "bae"? !!

This is eaten, touched, seen?
Someone ?:dodgy:

girls... 

Why People Say BAE

BAE is an acronym that's typically used to refer to a boyfriend or a girlfriend, a lover, a crush or really anyone considered to be the most important person in another person's life.

The trend is particularly popular with teens and young adults—many of which type the lowercase version of bae as a word itself as an alternative to babe or boo on social media.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

maybe not. depends on who is there & whether they do anything worth watching. sometimes it's better to do something else. (unless of course it is terry & candy!)

Sorry but i'd rather go watch the whatevers house if these two show up, it just doesn't do it for me.:sleepy:

23 minutes ago, Just In said:

Sorry but i'd rather go watch the whatevers house if these two show up, it just doesn't do it for me.:sleepy:

have fun watching nothing as terry & candy are 2 of the hottest girls to appear on vh. the others not so much! (like not at all & a total waste)

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

have fun watching nothing as terry & candy are 2 of the hottest girls to appear on vh. the others not so much! (like not at all & a total waste)

IMO Terry & Candy aren't as hot as some of you think they are just boring, I was just using the other apt as an example as I am not that suicidal to go watch what they called again?