Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah, it's kinda like Armstrong landing on the moon. Β "One small step for man."Β  "One giant leap for mankind." Β Β :biggrin:

hahahahahahahahaha!:heart:

It was you who said this and not me,
:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

I guess there will be no third round tonight.Β 

Screen_Shot_2017_07_08_at_6_44_27_PM.png

I do like this face Ashley has at this moment. It quite the change from what it has been historically her stay at this apartment.Β 

Β 

Screen_Shot_2017_07_08_at_7_03_48_PM.png

I don't know how I feel about doorway BJ lol.Β 

I got say consider where thing were yesterday where are thing are you wouldn't had guess she was shy or kind hide herself from the cameras. I still don't trust her and honestly I don't know if she truly a nudist and doesn't mind having camera looking at her.Β 

• Upvote 2

Anxious now for the arrival of the magic hour.
The day before Ashle woke up at exactly this point.
Let's see if it will repeat itself and if we have more compensation due there.
Remembering for this the duia is already clear and therefore the vision will be unquestionably perfect if they repeat what was done now.::)

Β 

02:14 now and counting:biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF are you talking about. If the majority in here including Amy and me had not said a thing nothing would have changed and the situation would still be as shitty as before.

Don't get me wrong I like the change , IMO it wasn't that shitty.

59 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Looks like Ashley is going from zero to hero real quick...

Mic

I think Anna made it her personal challenge now.

The sign of this is in Alex's act walking naked from the bedroom to the bathroom regardless of whether or not Ashley was in the passage. And she was.

See in the timeline that they left in separate moments but returned together to the apartment. Much must have been talked out of our sights and ears translators here.

Arguably, anyone who walked out the door earlier was Hide-I and who returned by her, finally went to Ashley. And we see that she 's still there.
I'm rooting for this Ashley, I can and want to stay over there.

• Upvote 1