Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

10 minutes ago, nack said:

Morning Peeps !! How did the night go ? Anyone willing to give me a rundown ?

and who got banned ?

Hi Nack! So, at the absolute last possible moment after VH declared an end to Ashley, she comes back with Anna with new vigor. Her and Anna make out topless on the couch, the dud from last night is history, and Dean returns to claim his prize. They have great sex in the bathroom with the lights on and Ashley blesses us with a sweet kiss of victory. Hope is alive in this place once again. Ashley is ready to be a VH participant it appears.

Some couple showed up in the middle of the night. The guys girl was too wasted, but he got sucked off by Anna while Alex fucked her. Alex came, the other wishes he came, cause after Alex was done so was Anna. He ended up with nobody but his hand and ended up under the covers.

Sr71gn decided to insult me and Ashley again. This resulted in him getting banned for the day. 

Have fun watching the rerun. Oh, and check out the Tver thread for some Marc and Susen drama on VV.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi Nack! So, at the absolute last possible moment after VH declared an end to Ashley, she comes back with Anna with new vigor. Her and Anna make out topless on the couch, the dud from last night is history, and Dean returns to claim his prize. They have great sex in the bathroom with the lights on and Ashley blesses us with a sweet kiss of victory. Hope is alive in this place once again. Ashley is ready to be a VH participant it appears.

Some couple showed up in the middle of the night. The guys girl was too wasted, but he got sucked off by Anna while Alex fucked her. Alex came, the other wishes he came, cause after Alex was done so was Anna. He ended up with nobody but his hand and ended up under the covers.

Sr71gn decided to insult me and Ashley again. This resulted in him getting banned for the day. 

Have fun watching the rerun. Oh, and check out the Tver thread for some Marc and Susen drama on VV.

Hi folks, what is wrong with him? weve had our disagreements, but he's never gotten personal like this since ive been coming on here. He just seems to be angry about something, and can't accept people have a different opinion on some things. It turns out he may have been right about Heidi, but the personal attacks on people, especially you Amy really have pissed me off. Ive been ignoring him until he calms down.

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She keeps getting to the point of no return and does something each time to save herself. We need groomy to tell us what Dean said to her and where he's been.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi folks, what is wrong with him? weve had our disagreements, but he's never gotten personal like this since ive been coming on here. He just seems to be angry about something, and can't accept people have a different opinion on some things. It turns out he may have been right about Heidi, but the personal attacks on people, especially you Amy really have pissed me off. Ive been ignoring him until he calms down.

Well if we had not said a thing nothing would have changed. So no he was not right. We did the right thing. Not attacking her as a person but clearly naming what is wrong. He cant accept decisions made by others I guess...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You forgot to mention the hot sex Ashley and Dean had in the living room although in the dark but without hiding and without the use of blankets. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Just In said:

You forgot to mention the hot sex Ashley and Dean had in the living room although in the dark but without hiding and without the use of blankets. 

Was in the dark because they wanted go to sleep. Not because of hiding

In the first place, the girl wakes up for the world. Correcting, she does not seem to me to be morena and like Om Aslhey and apparently is very beautiful.
It's not Terry, good!

13: 40::) for anyone who wants to prove, Cam06 NV

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

In the first place, the girl wakes up for the world. Correcting, she does not seem to me to be morena and like Om Aslhey and apparently is very beautiful.
It's not Terry, good!

13: 40::) for anyone who wants to prove, Cam06 NV

What is there