Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

For the sequence of photos, my first guess, were acomapanha the invitees in their departure.
My second guess, were to enjoy it a bit more and maybe entice Aslhey to the group later if in return.

I remember Aslhey is already quite calibrated with all the drinks he has consumed for hours.
Even before she left, she drank another drink.

For the sequence of photos, my first guess, were to accompany the guests in their departure.
ย 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

David might be bi. He really enjoyed seeing Alex get his cock sucked.

I thought the same thing, he was about 10 inches away looking like he wanted to get in on it. ย Has that ever happened on any of these voyeur sites, ย a couple sucking on a third guys cock?ย 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I thought the same thing, he was about 10 inches away looking like he wanted to get in on it. ย Has that ever happened on any of these voyeur sites, ย a couple sucking on a third guys cock?ย 

the only thing that i noticed was dean helped stick rex's cock back into dana. i think it was right sfter candy vanished & only lasted for like 2 seconds. i haven't seen ank guy on guy stuff at all.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the only thing that i noticed was dean helped stick rex's cock back into dana. i think it was right sfter candy vanished & only lasted for like 2 seconds. i haven't seen ank guy on guy stuff at all.

No kidding, i wonder what Rex thought about that!ย 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Damn Golfer, you are like the VH Chief Archivist. I have never seen that before. Love it! Dean, I have a renewed respect for you.ย 

If you need any pic. Just ask Golfer he has them all. Amazingย :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If there was ever an award for such a thing I would be honored to deliver it. Golfer, you are the man!ย ?

Golfer for his pics and groomy for his translations, Amy and Ash for awsomenessย :biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If there was ever an award for such a thing I would be honored to deliver it. Golfer, you are the man!ย ?

It's amazing, I can't find my keys half the time in the morning, and golfer finds gems like this!

• Upvote 2