• Tantilizing Tempting Tay
    • The Vixoness Vavacious Violet
    • Absloutly Amazing Ary
    • Magnificent Meznerizing Mira
    • Outrageous Openminded Opel
    • Exceptional Exciting Eophaninjd
    • Vibrant Virtueous Vicky
    • Chrismatic Chloe

I'm not too thrilled with Tay, she's not quite my body-type. However, for being all-time great posters, regardless of their race, creed, religion, national origin or genitals, I would certainly vote for Ashley, Amy, Lyree, Oceane, Karen Kraft, Juli' :heart:, and Sexygirl.

As a mod, I can't show too much favoritism, but I have never banned any of these ladies, or sat them on "time-out" for posting violations. I would be willing, however, to give each one a gentle spanking whilst we enjoy a magnum bottle of fine champagne...(insert drooling emoticon here)...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not too thrilled with Tay, she's not quite my body-type. However, for being all-time great posters, regardless of their race, creed, religion, national origin or genitals, I would certainly vote for Ashley, Amy, Lyree, Oceane, Karen Kraft, Juli' :heart:, and Sexygirl.

As a mod, I can't show too much favoritism, but I have never banned any of these ladies, or sat them on "time-out" for posting violations. I would be willing, however, to give each one a gentle spanking whilst we enjoy a magnum bottle of fine champagne...(insert drooling emoticon here)...

Now i enjoy a gentle spanking as much as the next girl, but if you smack too hard, I'll yank your tail back!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

From my side i see Amy deserve be in a summit,for many reasons,of course i loves the rest ,and hope that's opinion ,Doesn't  make the Women's community upset with me. !! and my reasons says, Amy was joined early on CC. plus, her was built an good reputation in the forum.almost "famous for everyone in the sections the CC",and She is an active participant and her comments with posts are always present here ,and for that we named her princess this of CC ,so, i voted to Amy ..  finally Who is want  celebrating with me i have Margherita and if some of you preferred beer or vodak it was there also ...:heart:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe no one knows this chick and it is a good thing if you don't know her......I vote for Chloe. AKA: Chloe K  or CK ...She drops into CC once in a while and leaves some stupid post that she thinks is funny or cute.  But they are neither, just plain stupid random thoughts not relative to any of the topics.  Then.....when she gets a private message....from someone..... she replies and starts making up things about herself and you fall in love with her....OMFG you should have never sent that message to her....never because....as soon as  you get a boner......she disappears......vaporizes.....Watch out for her because......she's a fucking liar......I even wrote a song about that bitch......." Hey Boys....Welcome to the Liars Club! I don't give a fuck about love.....come on in and bring your heart....so I  can tear it all apart."...... It's much better with the music of course.....later gators...love CK

• Like 1