Nina & Kira Pictures

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The make up sex was very good and intense. I loved the way Nina used the vibrator. She went down on it like a real cock sucker. Made me wonder if she has bisexual tendencies.

She loved being taken from behind as well. A strap on would suit her and Kira could do her great thrusts with even more venom!!!

What intrigues me the most is what poor Kira gets out of their sexual activity! I know giving is a source of great pleasure but the poor girl almost never gets her efforts reciprocated! Nina has a mind blowing orgasm and then its turn over, recover, have a drink then go to sleep! Thinking about it she could be a man with that attitude!!!!

Great to see them make up. Let's hope they get back to a happy friendship with their two visitor friends.

What does this picture have to do with Nina and Kira???

Because it's Nina in bed with one of the guests.

Come on Baker48, look closely at the picture my friend

my bad.  Think I was referring to another one. Won't happen again.  Thanks for calling me on it.

Sounds like things are better in the apartment

For now lol.  As long as Nina doesn't get that (I need a different cut of meat) itch, it should all be ok for a little while :)

I think it was very good for both girls, though Kira didn't get off (as usual). Obviously good sex can cover up problems but it don't solve them. All could be only one sentence away from the next fight as well, like ...I imagine you using the vibrator on Ira with Anya and me watching...

(yes, I shouldn't talk down the great show, we will see the further development anyway, so I hope for the best)