Carol & Artur

I acknowledge that at times, buffering is bad on some cams. Worst are the cams in several bedrooms But today, it has been quite good at my end Buffering is always worst on the free cams Yes they do have bandwith issues, especially at peak hours, when Europe and North America are both connected. But the buffering I am experiencing on VH is minimal compared to VV. Cannot comment about RLC cause I haven't been a subscriber for over a year now

7 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I acknowledge that at times, buffering is bad on some cams. Worst are the cams in several bedrooms But today, it has been quite good at my end Buffering is always worst on the free cams Yes they do have bandwith issues, especially at peak hours, when Europe and North America are both connected. But the buffering I am experiencing on VH is minimal compared to VV. Cannot comment about RLC cause I haven't been a subscriber for over a year now

agree,the buffering is a serious problem on this site,it's always the same cameras have this problem in multiple appartments and vh can't fixe it

3 hours ago, Refur said:

Just for your info, it is Carol's time of the month so ...........

Well, if it is true that Carol has her period, it doesn't prevent Arthur to sneak his manhood inside her.  They are fucking big time in the bathtub :)

They just fucked again in the bedroom.  That was #6 in under 48 hours.  Given the fact that they don't have privacy, it's quite impressive.  They saved that apartment.  I repeat myself but I urge VH to find them an other apartment where they will have their own bedroom

• Like 1