Carol & Artur

All I am saying is that Sandra & Serge did fit as VH participants, whether if you liked them or not. And living in a shoe box apartment was never going to be anything more than what we seen and that you can't compare Carol & Artur to Sandra & Serge because it was two different scenario's that happened.

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

All I am saying is that Sandra & Serge did fit as VH participants, whether if you liked them or not. And living in a shoe box apartment was never going to be anything more than what we seen and that you can't compare Carol & Artur to Sandra & Serge because it was two different scenario's that happened.

That I agree,Sandra and serge delivered(as expected from any VH resident)sinse day one,it was just they miss something,just not appealing to watch and fallow for many.

On 10/09/2017 at 1:01 PM, stanley said:

I wonder what the delay is with the new apartment? It was only supposed to be offline for a few days - it's been exactly a week now and no news from VHTV about when it will return.

Being in VH for some time already got usted to their "dates" and "times",usualy if they say..will opened in few days..Probrably will take an couple weeks..same regard etc work..if it's said..two,three hours then count with the double.

On 13/09/2017 at 9:08 PM, mib82 said:

Sorry @Voyeur House TV, I don't know if you can tell us something, but any news about Carol and Artur? I mean, the new house for them is still on work or they left the project? I hope to see them again. Thank u and sorry for the question 

Jeka and Violett will be in a new house in a couple of days... since the manager is the same, perhaps they will live together... Or two houses will be opening soon

@Voyeur House TV have been silent on twitter and ignored questions on here about when Artur & Carol are coming back. They said they would be offline for a few days, it's now been 12 days and no updates from VHTV. It's looking like Artur & Carols disappearance has turned into a Sandra & Serge vacation that lasts forever.

VHTV always say we get a quickly reply with a support ticket - so I will test that out and open a ticket. I'll let you know what they say.