Carol & Artur

32 minutes ago, Russ said:

Artur  &  Carol didn't take long to really hit it off,  they make a good couple

since artur didn't have sex for a while he was ready. so not having sex for a while should work with the other apt. oh i forgot. it didn't!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

since artur didn't have sex for a while he was ready. so not having sex for a while should work with the other apt. oh i forgot. it didn't!

Hehe..But those ones make wonderful pics of showers with back to cam hehe.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Well, if it is true that Carol has her period, it doesn't prevent Arthur to sneak his manhood inside her.  They are fucking big time in the bathtub :)

Maybe that's why they're in the bathtub. Much easier cleanup, in case something drips. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the girls in that apt are almost as good at showing their backside in the shower as ashley was.

Hehe Agree,and if there was an courtine there in wc then would be used and abused,and all them have the same rep in VH..Ashley lasted Probrably an couple months or less till her "vacations" endend so Gess even that will be similar.

I sent support this email:

Are you planning on moving the camera in Sandra & Serge's kitchen. They spend about 80% of their time out of view. All you need to do is move the camera to the left so we can see around the wall.

Thank you

This is their response:

Hello,
Your feedback is much appreciated. We will do everything for our users to continue enjoying watching VHTV.
Thank you for you time

They pretty much just blew me off.
This is easy fix I have sent them emails about it before and still nothing.