Zoi & Tim Part #1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The hair was different from the pictures from today with tim... and i had in the past confuse her with other brunette.. 

Well thats Amanda: 

Amanda5.JPG

And thats the guest from this evening:

NotAmanda2.JPG

The other girl you mean is Anya. She looks like the older sister of Amanda. Maybe its her. That hairstyle looks strange for sure.

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I know Tim is big, but i think he won't still be able to be at computer and at bed at same time :biggrin:

Hehe my bad,was referring of course to the beard friend.And it's happened exactly that,Tim stayed on computer and zoi and beard dude in bed and that's was that.

On 9/12/2017 at 9:00 PM, golfer06 said:

try to get on tomorrow & hit me up whenever you want. and did you try that thing yet?

Hey, i'm cruising around some earlier posts and i saw this, i downloaded the program, and i got up to putting the framer  on the screen and i couldn't figure it out after that. I got a free 5 days more from @Voyeur House TV, i pm'd them to get it activated, but it hasn't worked yet. It took a few days last time and they hooked me up, so i guess i gonna be patient. And then i'll try again, and maybe you can help me get it to work. My 5 day trial was good for archives and timeline stuff, actually live was the slowest i think the site ever was last weekend, By slow i mean not much banging, boinking, riding, plowing, eating, blowing, and all around f'ng. I had to work again a few days, but got some time to watch and get paid, and pretty horny i might add, watching Layla using  her new toy on herself. Got a little flushed on my chest which was open with the top i was wearing, and a few of the perverts i work with and love, made some innappropriate comments about it, i loved it though! Hope to see you on here, and get that program working!