Zoi & Tim Part #1

37 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

i think sally has her eyes on eric time nothing will happen between them 2 but she is really in to him big time 

Eric and Sally all alone in a room would be for sure interesting. I think after a time Sally will be starting to go after him :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,in VH twitter it's saying..Sally has an crush on him..would say based on all the times  she was with him not an single it looked like she any type of crush to him at all.

They must mean Eric not Tim :biggrin:

Agreed jabbath1987 (yet again it seems you and I observe and remark on the same thing in the same way). I think a dose of, and the shock of, some cold air has sobered Clara somewhat. Are they celebrating Eric and Layla leaving? If so why is Layla not there or is it something completely different? There is more and different foods there than for most of Zoi and Tim's parties.

O/T I see they have moved Casa Hot to the top of the list but it is not online yet although the [Offline] tag has been removed.

I see it is not Clara but the girl, frequently at Z &T's, who looks a little like her; the cold air has sobered her somewhat and she is rid of the hiccups, but still looks pretty slurred of speech and action.

Edited by Oldstalker
because I was wrong!

7 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Agreed jabbath1987 (yet again it seems you and I observe and remark on the same thing in the same way). I think a dose of, and the shock of, some cold air has sobered Clara somewhat. Are they celebrating Eric and Layla leaving? If so why is Layla not there or is it something completely different? There is more and different foods there than for most of Zoi and Tim's parties.

O/T I see they have moved Casa Hot to the top of the list but it is not online yet although the [Offline] tag has been removed.

CasaHot is online right now.

bandicam_2017-10-06_16-49-59-531.jpg

• Like 1