Zoi & Tim Part #1

Let's just say that I'm not attacked to men who have to use a towel to wipe sweat off their body during sex. I've never seen that until I saw Tim doing it while he was fucking Clara. For this reason I don't watch this place very much. I wouldn't mind so much if he just sweat all over the place, but to be so mindful of it during sex is just a turnoff for me. I find Zoi to be very attractive. Anyways, just my opinion.

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Let's just say that I'm not attacked to men who have to use a towel to wipe sweat off their body during sex. I've never seen that until I saw Tim doing it while he was fucking Clara. For this reason I don't watch this place very much. I wouldn't mind so much if he just sweat all over the place, but to be so mindful of it during sex is just a turnoff for me. I find Zoi to be very attractive. Anyways, just my opinion.

yes zoi does not have a fabulous body, but it is beautiful and has a lot of charisma,

Tim is not an interesting man to see.

this couple plays a lot with the suspense, inviting several people to his bed for nothing to happen,

Maybe this is resulting in good statistics, I do not know

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, zoifan said:

"stupid"? Ok, lets assess the stupidity here:

>> There is nothing wrong with being of a bigger build or being bald or having a beard

Who said something wrong with that? Read my post again.

>> truly this is getting ridiculous of people bashing Tim's look.

No, we are not bashing his look. we're bashing him because he couldn't get get erection when a Gorgeous woman with fabulous curves like  Clara did everything in her skillful mighty feminine power to help him to fuck. He tried twice. Failed miserably. 

Clara got grilled by her husband for trying to have sex with Tim. And she did not have the actual sex. 

Oh, since you played the moral card:

If you are such good person following good ethics, you wouldn't call my question "stupid". So go correct yourself first. 

Finally, close your eye, and imagine how my response would look like if I wanted to answer your post with a tone like yours. So go follow the  good ethics that you tried to preach.

Sorry for the disappointment but Tim had sex, twice (i think) with Clara at her apartment... too bad that the videos was deleted by VH... It's a new kind of censorship. At the threesome party and following days at Z&T (when the tim problems happen) officially for us there wasn't a Stas in the story

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sorry for the disappointment but Tim had sex, twice (i think) with Clara at her apartment... too bad that the videos was deleted by VH... It's a new kind of censorship. At the threesome party and following days at Z&T (when the tim problems happen) officially for us there wasn't a Stas in the story

Are you referring to the scene that Tim had his jeans on, received bj from Clara in her apprtment? If yes, then that was  Clara trying to help him with bj. It was not vaginal sex, since the male partner needs to have a bit of erection.

Please note. I am not counting toy, girl/girl, bj or hj as actual "natural vaginal sex". 

In my post, I am referring to the scene in Tim's apartment when he tried to have vaginal sex with lovely Clara and failed twice.  

Have tim ever had successful (not just attempt) vaginal sex with Clara? If someone claims yes, then I missed it. Do you have screencaps? because that must be big even and people would post screencaps here. I haven't seen any.  

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes... natural vaginal sex... or whatever you want to call it 

How long ago that happened between Tim and Clara?

Was it in Tim's place or Clara place?

If I have a rough date range , I can look for screencaps in camcaps. I like to see that :)

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

If I have a rough date range , I can look for screencaps in camcaps. I like to see that :)

Clara place.. two months maybe + - 
Clara and Stas have the one of the less busy sections.. so will be easy to found.. 

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

as i have my own copy i can tell you that it was on oct 3.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And before there was other 'actions' there between them... Don't know if was also deleted

I saw 3 sexual interactions involving Tim and Clara:

Before Clara apartment in Tim apartment:

1- 3some Zoi+Tim+Clara . Tim only ficked Zoi

2- Tim attempt to have sex with Clara, he miserably failed and made me (probably everyone) very disappointed. 

In Clara Apartments:

3- Tim sneaked to the apartment when Stats was not around and received a deluxe bj from Clara

I don't know how I missed Oct 3 sex and very disappointed is it deleted from Archive. With all openness and sexiaul interaction between Clara and Zoi+Tim, what is the point of the censorship?