Zoi & Tim Part #1

I'd vote Zoi for best ass.  I like em both skinny and fat, but fat girls are rare on these sites.  I remember RLC had Beatriz, and so many hate comments saying she's too fat.  Personally, I like the variety.  It's almost a separate category, like the gay apartments.

I agree with Sat11 on the cam quality, though. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PPark said:

I'd vote Zoi for best ass.  I like em both skinny and fat, but fat girls are rare on these sites.  I remember RLC had Beatriz, and so many hate comments saying she's too fat.  Personally, I like the variety.  It's almost a separate category, like the gay apartments.

Agree I like Zois body. Variety is what we need. And I think she's very sexy in her way too.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, PPark said:

Dude Beatriz was just in another level...curvy body also,but fantastic tits also,exotic look,zoi looks ok but Beatriz was something special.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

And she really had to leave RLC because of her body? Thats just mean

I don't Remeber very good,but don't think was because that,honestly i loved all the curves she had and her boobs were also great,pretty face,kinda sassy..very hot girl.If i remember ok they were not Russians but Portuguese or Spanish,sadly they just were an couple of months in cams.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

I don't Remeber very good,but don't think was because that,honestly i loved all the curves she had and her boobs were also great,pretty face,kinda sassy..very hot girl.If i remember ok they were not Russians but Portuguese or Spanish,sadly they just were an couple of months in cams.

No, that was not why she left, I'm pretty sure.  I just remember seeing comments on here people arguing she's too fat, and others saying if you don't like her, watch someone else.  Yeah, she wasn't on there very long, but I hope VHTV gets another fat girl or at least chubby like Zoi.

10 hours ago, PPark said:

No, that was not why she left, I'm pretty sure.  I just remember seeing comments on here people arguing she's too fat, and others saying if you don't like her, watch someone else.  Yeah, she wasn't on there very long, but I hope VHTV gets another fat girl or at least chubby like Zoi.

But there was also coments that she was great,as someone sayed they had discutions with some frequency so could be related to that,honestly not every girl have to be skin and bones,or model type,Beatrice was in my opinon an very nice looking woman,diferent from most of the resident girls by the time(in Rlc),and if you look now in were(VH)we only have zoi to represent an more voluptuous type of woman,there are other curvy girls but more voluptuous only her.