Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

is she alone or with boyfriend?

I don't think Linda will swing between boyfriends.  So the only possibility is Leon.

I expect she will be taking lots of showers .... 

26 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I don't think Linda will swing between boyfriends.  So the only possibility is Leon.

I expect she will be taking lots of showers .... 

Agree. I think she is more likely to get waterlogged than go with somebody else.

I find Linda very funny now, when she was in her apartment she would show anything to the cams in any position now watching her shower in Zoi's and in Carries she is suddenly rather shy again.

Being a sceptical sod i don't suppose it has something to do with she was getting paid then and now she isn't ? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

She slept in Zoi's last night so where is wonder stud then?

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Maybe she is another homeless waif wandering around the projects trying to find a home where she doesn't have to do anything?

She had her own apartment with a bloke called leon until recently when they were chucked out as he was getting abusive to her, have seen her with him since on their apartment rounds but not seen him for a few days now so whether she is still with him god knows.

Just now, Robwin said:

She had her own apartment with a bloke called leon until recently when they were chucked out as he was getting abusive to her, have seen her with him since on their apartment rounds but not seen him for a few days now so whether she is still with him god knows.

At Zoi party (2-3 days ago) they seems to be happy together... i guess now she is just there keeping the house "clean" and receiving for that. 

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah but where is Leon then strange he is not with her  eh?

Perhaps since what happen he is "not allowed" to stay over the night... don't know that..  Could also be another crisis on the relation. Could also they (zoi and tim) live far away from his job... missing an Ukrainian talking guy  :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What I meant was after losing the apartment, he may have had a place to go but she may not have had so housesitting was a good option for her.