Zoi & Tim Part #1

The problem is simple no 1 is willing too make the first move too start the ball rolling to see what the rest of the group does that's the problem we can't always blame Tim for the lack of action no1 is trying there all happy too just watch tv and listen too music and that's it they need too start doing something before there is changes to this apartment and if that happens then they only have there self too blame for it sort this out Alex it's getting stuped now 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think she was there before with a guy. @groomy said sth. they are interested in the project. But maybe I am wrong and confuse them with other guys...

I do not remember them(visually group that was interested in the project). But this is definitely not the two girls who stayed.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So perhaps there are two couples interested??? 

image.jpg

In my opinion, this girl was in a group - who was interested in the project.

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

I do not remember them(visually group that was interested in the project). But this is definitely not the two girls who stayed.

In my opinion, this girl was in a group - who was interested in the project.

Yes, it's the girl that i remember to see in the kitchen a few weeks ago..

The girl from today i don't remember her 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, it's the girl that i remember to see in the kitchen a few weeks ago..

The girl from today i don't remember her 

Or no.

In general, I'm slightly upset that the Brazilians are postponed for a month. Current members will not receive a small shake. Although it is necessary for most participants.

image.jpg

image1.jpg

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Or no.

In general, I'm slightly upset that the Brazilians are postponed for a month. Current members will not receive a small shake. Although it is necessary for most participants.

image.jpg

image1.jpg

Or no??? 

i'm saying that this girl (that you put now two pictures) is the same from 

image.jpg

Capture_2017_10_07_13_05_48_799.png

it's the same that i remember a few weeks ago when you said they may be interested in the project...

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

it's the same that i remember a few weeks ago when you said they may be interested in the project...

Ok. The one in the red sweatshirt and guys were exactly interested in the project. She just changed her hairstyle and I did not recognize her?

As far as I understand - now there is a search for new participants for Alex and Lina. KPLP talked about someone. In general, there are several groups at an early stage.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Or no??? 

i'm saying that this girl (that you put now two pictures) is the same from 

Wow, you are good @Sparkles

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

Ok. The one in the red sweatshirt and guys were exactly interested in the project. She just changed her hairstyle and I did not recognize her?

As far as I understand - now there is a search for new participants for Alex and Lina. KPLP talked about someone. In general, there are several groups at an early stage.

Is sally one of them? I mean is she serious about getting her own apartment?

On 10/7/2017 at 12:41 PM, Sparkles said:

I can't understand how a girl like her stays single???? What is wrong with men in that city?

>>How do you know that?

Well, she is actively appearing in Zoi apartment without bringing anyone. Isn't that a good enough reason for assuming she is single? 

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Well, she is actively appearing in Zoi apartment without bringing anyone. Isn't that a good enough reason for assuming she is single? 

No... The other person may not or can't appear on cams... Can work outside the city.. 

By the same reason you said i also may conclude that she don't have sex online is because she have a guy??? I never saw on her some interest in anyone.. What that could mean??? 

I'm not saying that she is not single... but can't also assure that she is single