Zoi & Tim Part #1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly my tought golfer.They were interesting(in my opinon)in start and then for some reason decided to become completely boring.But I can understand for users that like watch people mostly doing day to day things and few more they are good to watch,the rest that want something more exciting..this place sadly just lost that.

yep. they have become a perfect couple for rlc type fans.

• Upvote 1

Zoi & Tim was at Clara & Stas earlier today, and several other times in the past. Eric/Layla can stay gone-nasty, "bush league" move of beaded curtain, if you don';t want to give anything away, just make the room an RLC favorite, premium only room. Zoi and Tim the same, leave the bedroom door open or make it a premium only room.   This whole site is turning into RLC. I'm rarely signing in to any of these sites anymore, all a waste of time.

44 minutes ago, olddude1 said:

Zoi & Tim was at Clara & Stas earlier today, and several other times in the past. Eric/Layla can stay gone-nasty, "bush league" move of beaded curtain, if you don';t want to give anything away, just make the room an RLC favorite, premium only room. Zoi and Tim the same, leave the bedroom door open or make it a premium only room.   This whole site is turning into RLC. I'm rarely signing in to any of these sites anymore, all a waste of time.

All your whining about not being able to see anything from free cams is just making you more and more pathetic. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

All your whining about not being able to see anything from free cams is just making you more and more pathetic. 

I am very happy you are wealthy and can afford paying for this drivel. Do you purchase clothes without trying them on first? Do you buy a car without test driving it first? Did you move into your current living quarters without looking at it and other places first? Pathetic is the person that takes time to comment on facts or opinion without thinking about the situation that the other person may be in. 

• Like 1