Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Nothing to do with VH... It happens only in that 4 houses.. All the others are ok 

Well no ideia,usualy the places that give me more loading,buffer(or what it's says..)problems are Jeka houses,Alex and lina houses and also Maria and grisha place all this places are an mess in that regard.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well no ideia,usualy the places that give me more loading,buffer(or what it's says..)problems are Jeka houses,Alex and lina houses and also Maria and grisha place all this places are an mess in that regard.

Usually i don't have any buffer problem in any house that i saw.... but now the problem is happening only at the 4 houses from the same manager (at same city) so, nothing to do with VH but with the ISP of that houses

9 minutes ago, jontee said:

I wonder if Zoi / Tim gone come back ???

I can be wrong,but watch the time archive,they didn't gone out with travel cases,they just got prepared and got cigarets gone out late on afternoon.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Usually i don't have any buffer problem in any house that i saw.... but now the problem is happening only at the 4 houses from the same manager (at same city) so, nothing to do with VH but with the ISP of that houses

Buffer is slower,stop images that don't load and sound are mute etc?If so that hapen a lot to me in Maria and grisha(now closed house).And Jeka house.And to less extend in the Alex and lina houses(very few times but hapenns).the rest of places run more or less fine.

I guess we can't expect they tweet something like that before the problems in connection happen ... they are not magics 
Unless it's a scheduled intervention

Looking for the  symptoms in the realms It was easy to understand what was the problem... (It happens a few days ago for few moments with Lisa and Misty at same time)

so they should be back there name is on the apartment and tbh they aint my fav couple but they do fine i dont see why some ppl complain about them i have seen far worse all we can hope for is sally gets her own place but that dont main anything will happen there ether tbh