Zoi & Tim Part #1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And how do you know it was Zoi and Tim fault?? how do you know it wasn't the red girl that got 'scared' and didn't want that in the end?? What to say about her never appear on their apartment since that time?? 

You had a unexpected girl on girl (Zoi and Clara) and a boy-girl-girl (Tim-Zoi-Clara) after that situation ... is that also an illustration of Tim and Zoi??? 
You had a failed Tim-Clara at Z&T apartment because (perhaps) of the pressure, but had twice Tim-Clara at C&S apartment.. is that also an illustration of Tim an Zoi???

Because it's my opinon,just like you have your,its your view,diferent from mine but I acept you view of course.

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Because it's my opinon,just like you have your,its your view,diferent from mine but I acept you view of course.

So... where do you support your view/opinion that was Tim and Zoi fault about the missing threesome with Rachel?

57 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That i Totaly agree.Hope we don't see another case case like the the Nothing's and the..give them time..Sally or any other should first show that are willing to do things in cams before getting an house in VH.

they should be forced to watch nina, serena, & edda. even lena & katie since they did do & show action. clara & zoi also. but sally so far has shown nothing & should prove that she won't be a do nothing before being given anything. we don't need another xgswhoever apt of any sexual orientation. been there. done that!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Image was jumping .. guess that was problems with the internet again.. there was noise of building works

it's jumping on a lot of the apts. sent ticket & pm'd vh. i hope they get it straightened out as most apts are unwatchable. maybe it has to do with the new "improvements".

Just now, golfer06 said:

they should be forced to watch nina, serena, & edda. even lena & katie since they did do & show action. clara & zoi also. but sally so far has shown nothing & should prove that she won't be a do nothing before being given anything. we don't need another xgswhoever apt of any sexual orientation. been there. done that!!!!

i think she dont have to prove anything she done the tease....and it prove that they like to have fun....and its moore to come

37 minutes ago, jontee said:

i think she dont have to prove anything she done the tease....and it prove that they like to have fun....and its moore to come

and if you like to watch teasing & no sex then i guess you'll be delighted when they do nothing but most viewers won't be. there's no room for do nothings here taking our $ !!!!

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And with that, what can you conclude? 2 minutes of teasing staged act... without any prior touch, kiss, hug on the 24H before that moment

exactly what I point out above. Things start there and are effectively finished off. In return, they act and behave as if nothing has happened. Even with the evidence that overturns this condition.::):angel:

Believing in this is the same and believing that when everyone meets (including guests) in Clara's closet and close the doors is to arrange the same or "talk" without risk of being translated.:at:

The same as believing also that when they go to the balcony of Zoi and Tim takes a chair is because he does not like to stand up smoking. hehehehehehe.:at:

43 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And how do you know it was Zoi and Tim fault?? how do you know it wasn't the red girl that got 'scared' and didn't want that in the end?? What to say about her never appear on their apartment since that time?? 

You had a unexpected girl on girl (Zoi and Clara) and a boy-girl-girl (Tim-Zoi-Clara) after that situation ... is that also an illustration of Tim and Zoi??? 
You had a failed Tim-Clara at Z&T apartment because (perhaps) of the pressure, but had twice Tim-Clara at C&S apartment.. is that also an illustration of Tim an Zoi???

the problem isn't whether the 3some happened or not. the problem is that after the announcement zoi & tim went from having a lot of sex & nudity to hardly ever even being home. and now when they are home they usually have a bunch of clothed guests doing nothing. if some people want that then i'm really happy for them but i will be watching someone else. and i really liked them so imo they blew it!

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

exactly what I point out above. Things start there and are effectively finished off. In return, they act and behave as if nothing has happened. Even with the evidence that overturns this condition.::):angel:

Believing in this is the same and believing that when everyone meets (including guests) in Clara's closet and close the doors is to arrange the same or "talk" without risk of being translated.:at:

The same as believing also that when they go to the balcony of Zoi and Tim takes a chair is because he does not like to stand up smoking. hehehehehehe.:at:

personnally i won't be watching any of the do nothing apts & it looks like sally will be a do nothing.

1 minute ago, jontee said:

u like see nina alan and serena and the dildoes....i think if they do like that ...its boring same everytime...better to look at sally and friends....ebba is fun to see too

then i'm sure that you will be really happy seeing them do nothing. but maybe you should watch another site as this 1 is mainly for people that want to see sex & nudity. i'm sure that there are plenty of children's sites available for your taste.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the problem isn't whether the 3some happened or not. the problem is that after the announcement zoi & tim went from having a lot of sex & nudity to hardly ever even being home. and now when they are home they usually have a bunch of clothed guests doing nothing. if some people want that then i'm really happy for them but i will be watching someone else. and i really liked them so imo they blew it!

they