Zoi & Tim Part #1

33 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this thread looks like it belongs in the vv section. 1 entry in the last 5 days? these guys better do something!:huh:

They are doing (enough or not it's another history) but people (with people mean CC) are not watching them anymore.. And if it's happening with new couples (Cleo&Axel, Lexy&Pete and Catherine&John or even sometimes Dominica&Lina) imagine with the longest (keeping the same house and elements) house of VH. 

And the preview system didnt' come to help to that... Don't remember see their house their with the exception once time with thumb of dark kitchen... Even now i went to see if Catherine&John was at home and they are in the LR playing and the thumbs was showing Maria (Empty K) / Maria (Empty LR) /Anastasia&Nyusha (Empty LR) and People sleeping (Viki Bedroom / Izzy Living Room / David&Carrie Bedroom)

My guess is that they (Zoi&Tim) could be leaving soon, but they offer different tastes that no other houses offer.. so that could also be making the difference 

Edit: and if it's not (with one or other exceptio) Amy at Lily&Noah and the worker dh2995 at Clara&Stas that sections will also be almost empty

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

this thread looks like it belongs in the vv section. 1 entry in the last 5 days? these guys better do something!:huh:

Fallow them the first weeks,than the threesome tease started and after some of those Totaly lost the interest in this house,probarbaly they have as little views as P&A and soon also c&j.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

@golfer06 with the new posts account this week (https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10671-voyeurhouse-stats-post-evolution-on-camcaps/?do=findComment&comment=1635239809) i notice that Alice&Pavel had 1 post since day 01/02 till now (and the post at 01/02 was from the spammer). Then Carrie&David (14) and Betty&Rick (15)

a big difference is that betty & rick do stuff. i liked z & t when they arrived but after the rachael tease went nowhere they went into hibernation. now when i check them & they are actually doing something it comes as a total surprise. for my tastes when the people stop doing stuff they are eventually forgotten & finally not even checked anymore. maria fell into this area at her last place. bree & drew fall into it when they do nothing even though i really like them. anna & alex went there in their old apt at times. no matter who the people are they need to remind everyone that they still exist or they will be history even if they actually are still there. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i dont think its a luck of viewers look the time line bar  but the reason  there is no post here is some people gave up posting  and sharing here because this thread become for those who like Tim bashing and insulting the participant only and those who watch it dont want to participate in that kind of conversation.( at least that is why i stopped sharing not i stopped watching them i pop in time to time)

Just now, sat11 said:

i dont think its a luck of viewers look the time line bar  but the reason  there is no post here is some people gave up posting  and sharing here because this thread become for those who like Tim bashing and insulting the participant only and those who watch it dont want to participate in that kind of conversation.( at least that is why i stopped sharing not i stopped watching them i pop in time to time)

makes sense but they are being watched with their fully clothed no sex guests. i don't know who is watching the for those lay on the bed doing nothing parties but it isn't me!:huh:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

a big difference is that betty & rick do stuff. i liked z & t when they arrived but after the rachael tease went nowhere they went into hibernation. now when i check them & they are actually doing something it comes as a total surprise. for my tastes when the people stop doing stuff they are eventually forgotten & finally not even checked anymore. maria fell into this area at her last place. bree & drew fall into it when they do nothing even though i really like them. anna & alex went there in their old apt at times. no matter who the people are they need to remind everyone that they still exist or they will be history even if they actually are still there. 

But we was talking about "the silence" in the section.. Not about doing stuff or not.. because since i don't watch them (and i agree with you on the reasosn you said)  i don't know how many times they have sex :biggrin: But twitter keeps showing them (and not archive videos)
And saying that about betty&rick shows that doing stuff regularly doesn't mean (by rule) having posts here. 

Talking only about posts (it's the only measure thing we "can talk" because we don't know other viewers numbers) Z&T had 6 "worst" houses this week (because of the threesome). I believe (by default) if a house is losing money, the tenants for them self decides or to improve or to find other jobs outside.. None of that is happening till now

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But we was talking about "the silence" in the section.. Not about doing stuff or not.. because since i don't watch them (and i agree with you on the reasosn you said)  i don't know how many times they have sex :biggrin: But twitter keeps showing them (and not archive videos)
And saying that about betty&rick shows that doing stuff regularly doesn't mean (by rule) having posts here. 

Talking only about posts (it's the only measure thing we "can talk" because we don't know other viewers numbers) Z&T had 6 "worst" houses this week (because of the threesome). I believe (by default) if a house is losing money, the tenants for them self decides or to improve or to find other jobs outside.. None of that is happening till now

as you said someone is apparently watching them. as a moments op i do check the timeline & they do have sex but i guess that it's during non peak times & so gets little attention. unfortunately they aren't very interesting. imo.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as you said someone is apparently watching them. as a moments op i do check the timeline & they do have sex but i guess that it's during non peak times & so gets little attention. unfortunately they aren't very interesting. imo.

I also don't fancy them too much... The "attractive" thing on the apartment was the situation with guests (not only the threesome).. And that decreased a lot (also helped some of their guests got a house for them on project... Lina, Carrie, Linda, Stas&Clara)

• Like 1