Zoi & Tim Part #1

2 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Yea wearing clothes just trap's the heat and make's you get all hot and sweaty.but of course there is some other way's to get that way is more pleasurable.

And she makes sure her clothes wont get dirty which means less laundry to do. Smart girl :heart: But what I have seen from her so far I think she just feels most comfortable naked. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And she makes sure her clothes wont get dirty which means less laundry to do. Smart girl :heart: But what I have seen from her so far I think she just feels most comfortable naked. 

we don't need a girl in dirty clothes,but she is allowed to have a dirty mind.i feel most comfortable when she is naked also.      :wink:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

she joins a group of our favorite nudists. not much clothing needed for zoe, iris, lena, katie, layla, silvia, & zoi. what a gr8 group!!!!

• Like 4

They have company - a girl with very long brunette hair - low cut top -  at the moment all are dressed, so... probably won't go anywhere 

That is.. If I can see more than 2 secs at a time before the blackouts/reloads/freezes

EDIT: maybe she's getting ready to leave or go out, lot of priming and checking herself out in the mirror

EDIT Crap, I'm an idiot - guess that Zoi - didn't recognize her with cloths on, but there is a guy there and they are going out it seems.

21 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

They have company - a girl with very long brunette hair - low cut top -  at the moment all are dressed, so... probably won't go anywhere 

That is.. If I can see more than 2 secs at a time before the blackouts/reloads/freezes

EDIT: maybe she's getting ready to leave or go out, lot of priming and checking herself out in the mirror

EDIT Crap, I'm an idiot - guess that Zoi - didn't recognize her with cloths on, but there is a guy there and they are going out it seems.

Was it Amanda and Kyle again?