Zoi & Tim Part #1

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

They're just bullshitting, they're not even naked

They think it's attracting viewers but with all this repeating teasing they just doing the exactly opost,now red never gets undressed it's just teased but now even worst.Want an resume of the night..if Red sleeps in then she will sleeps in one side of bed and the couple in other..If red leaves then Probrably zoi will still play with Tim thing an little and then sleeping time..and that's it.Same tease night after night by the trio..but Probrably in some days/weeks someone will say..get prepare..zoi and Tim are preparing something nice with Red...and then one of the other girls guest appears and no signal of Red...

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Scene 4..think you being nice..at least it's already the scene 7,8 at least.

I am counting "the veneers" according to the days that we had at least two of the three present together in bed for this week that ended there a few hours ago.

In accordance with the one signaled by VH in last week's news,  about a possible .direction to a 3some disappears for them there.

In this line, it would now be scene 4.:cool:

23 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Ever since Tim & Zoi announced they were 'working' on Rachel to get her into a 3-some, they have since remained clothed.  I think Tim scared her off.

Set working! For what we already had there, without being "working" was just one of them simply saying "let's go"?::)

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe we will finally see some action with Rachel? But I doubt it...

Want a bet!?Hehe.My prediction..if the three gona be on bed then Red will be clothes on..and the rest it's history..