Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 hour ago, Refur said:

Beautiful Sally is an enigma. On her visits she sometimes showers, masturbates and now no panties under the robe.  She though put on a t-shirt later but no panties. Tim might have got a peek there.::)

It is not a mystery, but rather as ze81 already observed here and I reckoned it (unfortunately) we have it is a long novel in action.

The problem is that long novels if not well planned, usually lose the audience.

My attention has already been lost

I do not see any firm clue that Tim can take anything there to a new level.

Of all the apartments of the project, this is the one that presents the biggest weekly number of extras. But only this: extras.:dodgy:

Again Alex and Lina, similar to the complex, make a right move but in the wrong way.:cool:

I think it's time for VH to invest more in women, because men are putting an end to this site.

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

It is not a mystery, but rather as ze81 already observed here and I reckoned it (unfortunately) we have it is a long novel in action.

Of all the apartments of the project, this is the one that presents the biggest weekly number of extras. But only this: extras.:dodgy:

Again Alex and Lina, similar to the complex, make a right move but in the wrong way.:cool:

I think it's time for VH to invest more in women, because men are putting an end to this site.

Well, it is easy to say. Bringing participants is not as easy as you think. It has some elements of hit and miss, no need to mention apartment names.

Also, consider that these participants are real people, not characters from second-life game.

I think VHTV is such generous upgrade to RLC. VHTV tries hard to provide more. If we look at what VHTV overall value, I think we should thank them.

... and no, I am not associated with VHTV. I am just a frustrated ex-RLC customer :)

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Well, it is easy to say. Bringing participants is not as easy as you think. It has some elements of hit and miss, no need to mention apartment names.

Also, consider that these participants are real people, not characters from second-life game.

I think VHTV is such generous upgrade to RLC. VHTV tries hard to provide more. If we look at what VHTV overall value, I think we should thank them.

... and no, I am not associated with VHTV. I am just a frustrated ex-RLC customer :)

As for the frustrated former RLC we are two. Now we see the size that was the "magic laundry" on B1 and the balconies of B2 and ex-D & D.

There are still the N & B balconies and attached bathroom in T & W & O & N and mainly the attached bathroom in the A & E which can withstand up to 5 people (or more) at the same time for these smokers. Or the outside balconies on K & K & K (this is magical enough).:biggrin:

As for the guests, obviously they are real people, Tim and Zoi are as well, as are all that we have on the site.::)

It's clear that Tim has some kind of homemade profession aimed at his computer, possibly just like Layne. The people we see there or are your associates in it, or your customers.

The point here is the "drama" deliberately drawn and involving these real people (and signing contracts to be there).:cool:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As for the frustrated former RLC we are two. Now we see the size that was the "magic laundry" on B1 and the balconies of B2 and ex-D & D.

There are still the N & B balconies and attached bathroom in T & W & O & N and mainly the attached bathroom in the A & E which can withstand up to 5 people (or more) at the same time for these smokers. Or the outside balconies on K & K & K (this is magical enough).:biggrin:

As for the guests, obviously they are real people, Tim and Zoi are as well, as are all that we have on the site.::)

It's clear that Tim has some kind of homemade profession aimed at his computer, possibly just like Layne. The people we see there or are your associates in it, or your customers.

The point here is the "drama" deliberately drawn and involving these real people (and signing contracts to be there).:cool:

And yes, I agree with your vision for VHTV, reason for me to be here.
And just because I agree is that I am somewhat "acid" in my posts.
The idea is that VH does not equate to RLC in some aspects, as it is beginning to be.

RLC is identical to VHTV, the difference here is that it is still not totally covered
  these "more real" behaviors on balconies and specific blind spots.
Still do the sights of everyone. Or almost everyone.

vhtv has a leg up on the competition because they are constantly adding & trying to improve. rlc sucks ass as they charge too much & treat everyone like shit. vv has let the world pass them by & should soon be history. camarads has good cams but is way short on participants. and of course vh is much more responsive to viewers. they may not be #1 statisticaly yet but they will be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

vhtv has a leg up on the competition because they are constantly adding & trying to improve. rlc sucks ass as they charge too much & treat everyone like shit. vv has let the world pass them by & should soon be history. camarads has good cams but is way short on participants. and of course vh is much more responsive to viewers. they may not be #1 statisticaly yet but they will be.

Staying off topic what I see when I look in RLC topics is just boredom. There are a few people who post there but its almost stuff like "XY went out" YX came back" "WZ had a shit :biggrin:" RLC does no longer have any new stuff or suprises. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Staying off topic what I see when I look in RLC topics is just boredom. There are a few people who post there but its almost stuff like "XY went out" YX came back" "WZ had a shit :biggrin:" RLC does no longer have any new stuff or suprises. 

I basicaly quit the Rlc forum when the barca girls some weeks ago recieve dudes in the houses..and boom..the house went offline  all night..and next days with some expections people were saying nothing happened hehe..its not an forum..it's an place to adorish the girls and say kind things,also to say when they leave..arrive..etc.NOW this VH place it's totaly an forum,we talk about everything we see in the houses.

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

Indeed.But think they are doing the novel the wrong way..they first tease us to dead with Red..she was nude in bed with them,they all play an little etc,they after all the talk about the threesome VH kindle informe us..zoi and Tim finaly would surprises us..and boom..it wasn't with Red...and worst..after that..any time three or more people are in bed usualy they are clothes on and almost on play..Basicaly they are Killing any interest viewers couple had in them,and talking about my personal case..after the threesome with the other girls watch less this "tease nights" of them.After all we know what will happen and now will less nudity..so what's the point!?

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

100% agree.Just an couple exemple how things are stagned and basicaly it's almost they just don't care at that cam site..they have one house tat one couple it's in "vacations" and they are on it..for weeksss by now..and of couse one of the major failures of them if not the major(that should be changed and improved by they seem just don't care)they have two,three houses were the girls just tease and do the same routines on cams and then go do the rest(the good stuff)outside.Long time ago it never passed for my head that VH Would became my main cam site but right now it is.Now only because improves but also because the others get worst and don't change at all.

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed.But think they are doing the novel the wrong way..they first tease us to dead with Red..she was nude in bed with them,they all play an little etc,they after all the talk about the threesome VH kindle informe us..zoi and Tim finaly would surprises us..and boom..it wasn't with Red...and worst..after that..any time three or more people are in bed usualy they are clothes on and almost on play..Basicaly they are Killing any interest viewers couple had in them,and talking about my personal case..after the threesome with the other girls watch less this "tease nights" of them.After all we know what will happen and now will less nudity..so what's the point!?

As I said, my attention online as they had before have already lost. Now a maximum of one minute.
Timeline and best moments, but even this already getting behind as well.
Watching Zoi talking to the "visitors" and Tim focused directly on your computer?

Spare me.

See that they're still in bed sleeping until 11:30 PM so where do we spend so much energy like this? Especially because this week we had other "ghost nights" there.

Dancing ? Unlikely, because Zoi does not do this line.
What else do we have here in practice that results in this "tiredness"?
Does anyone have a clue? hehehehe,

As noted by you, after the trio (?) Or better of the lesb, they began to take increasingly broad steps,
Backward.
If the intention is to kill the attention there, they are on the right track. Soon we will have apartment "zombie" without living people and apartment zombie, by people living too