Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hi golfer,what happened Regard the compound?It seems that the three places of the compound are offline.

if you didn't get the rundown. the occupants were being ripped off by sub-managers (apparently artur & gray shirt guy that kicked out silvia & josh). check the voyeur house tv forum posts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stanley said:

@Voyeur House TV

Thought I'd give my feedback on this apartment as it's been live for about a week now.

Nina & Alan.

I think they are great. They are fun to watch and are definitely keepers. The only negative I can think of is that I have not seen any friends come to visit - I think every apartment needs guests visiting & parties from time to time.

The apartment.

I like the apartment. It feels like the right size - not too big so that there are lots of blind spots and not too small (like James & Chloe's place). The cams are in the main close enough to the action. I'd like to see a second cam in the bathroom. The one we have is from above looking down. I'd like to see a second cam positioned lower down looking square on with the bath so we can see from a level view as well at the existing above the head view.

Overall

One of the better apartments launched - I'd give this 9 out of 10.

Manager

Don't know his name, but he seems to be doing a good job. Seen him there a few times fixing/tweaking cams. I would say grant him all the resources to launch more apartments as soon as possible.

Stanley, thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.

We will see if second camera to be placed in the bathroom. 

Good news for you, this manager was granted to launch second House, and have already proceeded to do so. So, new House under this management may appear this month. Additional good news - we're getting more cameras for new Houses this month too, so, despite of recent temporary reduction of Houses count, we're still ahead of our plans and will introduce new locations this month too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Stanley, thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.

We will see if second camera to be placed in the bathroom. 

Good news for you, this manager was granted to launch second House, and have already proceeded to do so. So, new House under this management may appear this month. Additional good news - we're getting more cameras for new Houses this month too, so, despite of recent temporary reduction of Houses count, we're still ahead of our plans and will introduce new locations this month too.

Great news that this manager got another house!Now just cancel Jeka new place that he seems to be opening and things will start looking better.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Great news that this manager got another house!Now just cancel Jeka new place that he seems to be opening and things will start looking better.

As I said. GIve him one more chance... You dont know yet if its really Jeka by the way :biggrin:

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

if you didn't get the rundown. the occupants were being ripped off by sub-managers (apparently artur & gray shirt guy that kicked out silvia & josh). check the voyeur house tv forum posts.

Usualy don't fallow that place so had no ideia that all this drama happened.well not surprised got that sub managers things,they totaly act like crap with Silvia and josh(that were probably the best thing in that place).

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said. GIve him one more chance... You dont know yet if its really Jeka by the way :biggrin:

Well the dude seems not be in his house a lot this days..so sadly(at least for me)there are some good possibilities that an new lifeless place with unistering residents will be opening soon..lets face it we need more house like Jeka one..hehe.