Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

I know I am repeating myself but it's very nice to see an VH adapting to us day by day,instead of making us upset and unhappy with hiddings or bad cams positions this people opted for appeal the viewers,not sure if it gona work always but at least till now don't remember a lot houses that had better rep and people satisfied from so many points from the start.Some places opt for guests hidding,not present,not appealing to viewers and even if they have more coments like..1500,1700 ones if 90% of them are bad ones and from unhappy users then what is the worth of that!?You people know what have lot of valor...to have an house post with 600,700coments extremely positive,no critics about bad cams,or hiddings,or blank cam spots..just an Well valored and recieved house and residents.FIVE STARS.

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

I know I am repeating myself but it's very nice to see an VH adapting to us day by day,instead of making us upset and unhappy with hiddings or bad cams positions this people opted for appeal the viewers,not sure if it gona work always but at least till now don't remember a lot houses that had better rep and people satisfied from so many points from the start.Some places opt for guests hidding,not present,not appealing to viewers and even if they have more coments like..1500,1700 ones if 90% of them are bad ones and from unhappy users then what is the worth of that!?You people know what have lot of valor...to have an house post with 600,700coments extremely positive,no critics about bad cams,or hiddings,or blank cam spots..just an Well valored and recieved house and residents.FIVE STARS.

Yes I guess its really the topic with the least complaints. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I guess its really the topic with the least complaints. 

When an job it's done well people get satisfied.We could complain about the cams positions..but in first days manager was there and improve the cams,we could complain about Nina and Alan becoming boring to watch because no visits,guest etc..but now we have guests.THIS is the way things should be done.(in my personal tastes of course).

• Like 1