Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

We already have understood that he's looks more like a child than an adult in some situations... But he really looks younger then everyone in the others house, so we also have to understand that

But he could cut that hair in front :biggrin:

Oops! I agree with the haircut!

This bump and his eyes look like a psychopath movie character from time to time.

Nina in turn looks and behaves like a "mature" woman in some moments and also as a "sweet and happy child" in others (yes, this is praise).:biggrin:
Just to make clear how much a couple are equiibrado and some moments, unbalanced (as the unfortunate situation of twitter).

Just be aware of loopholes like these and everything else will flow in peace and especially in satisfaction to both.
:cool:

3 hours ago, Rhdem said:

i have no words for what i'm looking here ... he play with toys... like a child :huh:

Screenshot_463.png

Nothing like being in touch with the kid within now and again.

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Nina likes playing with this 'Action Figure'! :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-05_10-59-46-875.jpg

You got to watch with that kinda toy it spits back sometimes.:biggrin:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Really???? how is this possible!?!?!??! They are showing/sharing with pride moments that a guy having sex with a girl that was sleeping and not moving??? moments that a few seconds later finished with her yelling at him saying NO (don't know the exact words of course) but he get out after???  

how bad is this?!?!? 

I got one better than this.  When I wrote a ticket on Dean the answer I got from management was that Candy had stroked her pussy before Dean assaulted her so it was consensual.  I saw her scratch herself and I saw her move away from Dean and say nyet a number of times.  Yet in the management eyes because she scratched herself in her sleep, it was consensual.  My wife saw that response and her words were.. "Really??"  So guess that as long as the apartment gets some clicks, sexual assault is ok  with VH.  Thus, I will never send a support ticket in again when some one is assaulted of brutalized.  I know I'll simply get blown off.  But if VH and the managers don't care, who's going to look out for these girls??

18 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I got one better than this.  When I wrote a ticket on Dean the answer I got from management was that Candy had stroked her pussy before Dean assaulted her so it was consensual.  I saw her scratch herself and I saw her move away from Dean and say nyet a number of times.  Yet in the management eyes because she scratched herself in her sleep, it was consensual.  My wife saw that response and her words were.. "Really??"  So guess that as long as the apartment gets some clicks, sexual assault is ok  with VH.  Thus, I will never send a support ticket in again when some one is assaulted of brutalized.  I know I'll simply get blown off.  But if VH and the managers don't care, who's going to look out for these girls??

This is my favorite house and couple,but 100% agree with you.Really bad what happened,girlfriend,wife or anything that she is to him deserves some respect.But lets hope it was just an one time thing,till now they were just great.

39 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I received exactly the same answer from VH for that situation... It was a stupid thing all of us watching that she was totally knock out and VH saying it was consensual... 
But the twitter situation for me is worst... they are sharing/promoting/exploring/selling the situation that is good a guy have sex (including penetration) with a girl that was sleeping/didn't move and after a few seconds yelled to him to stop

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This is my favorite house and couple,but 100% agree with you.Really bad what happened,girlfriend,wife or anything that she is to him deserves some respect.But lets hope it was just an one time thing,till now they were just great.

I bet that VH will use the argument that if 'something bad' had happened Candy didn't had sex later in the morning him dean and Nina didn't have sex today in the morning with alan... they don't get the problem of selling and defending the image of girls totally knock out being 'violated' in their rights.... It's disgusting remember dean removing panties and open Candy pussy and showing to Alex and Drew with a face that someone who is sharing the prize with the friends...

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I bet that VH will use the argument that if 'something bad' had happened Candy didn't had sex later in the morning him dean and Nina didn't have sex today in the morning with alan... they don't get the problem of selling and defending the image of girls totally knock out being 'violated' in their rights.... It's disgusting remember dean removing panties and open Candy pussy and showing to Alex and Drew with a face that someone who is sharing the prize with the friends...

He did that at the old apartment once and a while later Candy got up and left while he was asleep.  I didn't see her again for about 2-months; during the Ashley and Dean time.  I like her and it's too bad she came back to his disgusting ass.