Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This face is the same as it was a few days before Serena. Is that the idea and try to form a pair with Serena?
He at least behaved very well not only with Nina, but with Alan as well

To me the manager want an "Serena" for Nina,it's happening like it happened with Serena(but more fast).Its kinda interesting to watch,but to me things were going super nicely with the trio(Alan,Nina,Serena)why to make this changes so fast?Kinda strange.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So we have another "drama" beginning here. The question is whether this will "cool" the trio there. I believe (unfortunately) that yes.

Poorly played card, Mr. manager., Poorly played
:dodgy:

Agree,seems he wasn't happy with the success that the trio had so fast,so he tryied to slow the things up.And Seems he is doing it all in bad way.Never seen this place so "staged",with people desapearing cams etc.When an thing works don't change it.Right now one third of the house were Selena,taking her out Seems an big big mistake.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I mean it's nice to watch,but seems extremely planed.Probrably Alan will sleep till night in bedroom..a few days ago things were rolling more naturally and less staged.

Like I said, a badly played card.
That NIna has a level of intimacy and trust with him, this was evident the previous week.

Now we also realized that Sina and Nina were sisters before ... then.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Like I said, a badly played card.
That NIna has a level of intimacy and trust with him, this was evident the previous week.

Now we also realized that Sina and Nina were sisters before ... then.

Truly didn't expect this play from manager,he seemed extremely smart in the decisions,but then last night we had the card games all night,now today Serena vanished and this dude apear,the manager seemed to always listen the user opinions and tastes,well..things in my opinion got worse sinse last night.Just bring Serena back and let them continue things.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When an thing works no need to change,the sucesso trio was Alan,Nina and Serena,why to try change things?Wont fallow the place as much with this dude instead of Serena.

One thing is unquestionable. When Serena returns in a few hours, will it be bed or sofa for 4 or bed for 2?
:cool:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

One thing is unquestionable. When Serena returns in a few hours, will it be bed or sofa for 4 or bed for 2?
:cool:

Hope she returns and don't stay the weekend miss in action.But if she returns today and they all do something then things could change for better.