Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Truly didn't expect this play from manager,he seemed extremely smart in the decisions,but then last night we had the card games all night,now today Serena vanished and this dude apear,the manager seemed to always listen the user opinions and tastes,well..things in my opinion got worse sinse last night.Just bring Serena back and let them continue things.

Serena left the same time as she usually does and her return is around 8 or 10pm. He carried only his personal bag.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Serena left the same time as she usually does and her return is around 8 or 10pm. He carried only his personal bag.

Glad to know that.So maybe this dude will leave before she arrives,but the most interisting possibility was that the four stayed for the night,that is If isn't to play Boring card games lol.

Just now, MajorVoyeur said:

IMHO, his body language is all wrong for this to be a sexy  encounter. But I've been known to be wrong...just ask my ex-wife! :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-16_08-45-40-312.jpg

Seems the same "desistired" mood that we seen in Serena first days,basicaly seems an repeat of the scenes.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Glad to know that.So maybe this dude will leave before she arrives,but the most interisting possibility was that the four stayed for the night,that is If isn't to play Boeing card games lol.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam18?timestamp=1505527706

The moment of your departure. He just took the coat and his purse in the hall and left.