Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe the manager have an foursome or something in mind,that would be epic.

As you said, NIna fits the changes perfectly well. Between Alan and Serena, indisputable, there is interaction.
And yes it would be great to see Nina being hammered in another way and by someone else if this is planned.
And of course, not only would it be epic, but would project this apartment on the moon and would openly accept this manager's acceptance of new additions to the project here.

Everything depends on: Alan wakes up and Serena arrives.

A group game, cards, jinga? Without a doubt. Consequences and challenges? It will be checked.

My part here I do, firm and strong accompanying online and cams premiums.
This classification on my part will have merit due.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As you said, NIna fits the changes perfectly well. Between Alan and Serena, indisputable, there is interaction.
And yes it would be great to see Nina being hammered in another way and by someone else if this is planned.
And of course, not only would it be epic, but would project this apartment on the moon and would openly accept this manager's acceptance of new additions to the project here.

A group game, cards, jinga? Without a doubt. Consequences and challenges? It will be checked.

if this happen and it will be a success, i promise tomorrow i'll sub 30 days .. 

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Would be extremely desapointed if night(again) will be the four persons in house playing card games etc till morning.Now..if the plan it's to join the four and things to happen then ok with it.Till last night things always happened in this house.Lets see how things go today.

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

if this happen and will be a success i promise tomorrow i'll sub 30 days .. 

Think What will happen tonight or not will be important for the future of the house.If it's an continuation of last night and nothing's happens that would mean(at least an little)that things changed and they just become like many others with little teases etc,if things desenvelop between all four and things go further then would mean house still is diferent and for better.