Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, Just In said:

Ze81 is so focused on one thing that he doesn't see the bigger picture. Off course they had to put the breaks on, how else do they build up the tease which makes it sweeter but ze81 just wants to skip that and go straight to the end.

And i understand that,we all(or a lot of us )want the threesome to happen,and of course manager etc know that,so it's smart of them to extend the max time as possible till it happen,I understand that but don't have to like it.

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Ze81 is so focused on one thing that he doesn't see the bigger picture. Off course they had to put the breaks on, how else do they build up the tease which makes it sweeter but ze81 just wants to skip that and go straight to the end.

Can I use the remote and press fowarddd hehe.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And i understand that,we all(or a lot of us )want the threesome to happen,and of course manager etc know that,so it's smart of them to extend the max time as possible till it happen,I understand that but don't have to like it.

And what are you going to do if Nina is ok with soft play and will not allow hard play with Serena which is also very plausible.