Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Wow, you guys must be real jealous of Alan. How would you act if your girlfriend went out with another guy. When she came back she did all the guilty things guilty people do. Also where do you thing she got the rash from? She been scratching her self ever since she got home. It could be a allergic reaction to some soap where she took a shower this girl loves to be clean. Don't you think she would have taken a shower before going to bed especially if she was clubbing with all the smoke in most clubs?  You don't get an allergic reaction from clubbing.

This drama is far from over.

You call him childish I think the real children are on CC. You only see what you want to see.  

JMO 

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Wow, you guys must be real jealous of Alan. How would you act if your girlfriend went out with another guy. When she came back she did all the guilty things guilty people do. Also where do you thing she got the rash from? She been scratching her self ever since she got home. It could be a allergic reaction to some soap where she took a shower this girl loves to be clean. Don't you think she would have taken a shower before going to bed especially if she was clubbing with all the smoke in most clubs?  You don't get an allergic reaction from clubbing.

This drama is far from over.

You call him childish I think the real children are on CC. You only see what you want to see.  

JMO 

bold1: You don't follow this house too much, do you??? 

bold2: You don't follow this house too much, do you??? 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

bold1: You don't follow this house too much, do you??? 

bold2: You don't follow this house too much, do you??? 

All the time I wonder if you do? I have video of the three some and Alan and the new girl alone in bed.  Along with Nina and the manager the other night and today with the guest.  Open your eyes. 

LOOL probably it will be better to  search for the videos since when she's been scratching... just a hint... not today, not yesterday, not the day before...   Do you even know that there are a lot of skin problems that have nothing to do with hygiene??? 
And just another hint (don't worry they are free).. try to find the videos/photos where Alan acts like a child a lot of times... it will be easy

I don't need to had that videos.. i saw pics here and some moments LIVE... but don't understand what is that important in that videos...

Guilty things??? What?? arrived and try to kiss him??? and he refuse???  Probably will be better if she had ignore him, like he do sometimes... Or avoid kissing him like he does when remove the face constantly (many times on the last weeks) when they are having sex... yesss that's not a child!! that's mature adult

But if he had that kind of problems So why didn't he go with her??? he prefered to be at computer???  He prefered to be closed being a spoiled child at the bedroom when all was having fun in the bedroom?? 

alan is a complete horse's ass and acts like he's 12 years old, even when he's having sex. he likes slapping the girls like he's still in the school yard. the sooner that he gets hit by a truck and someone takes his place the sooner this will become an interesting unit,

other than that...

Does your parents know you post to this web site.

1 hour ago, billycox said:

alan is a complete horse's ass and acts like he's 12 years old, even when he's having sex. he likes slapping the girls like he's still in the school yard. the sooner that he gets hit by a truck and someone takes his place the sooner this will become an interesting unit,

other than that...

Do your parents know your up this late an posting to this web site. I can only assume based on our post that you are either in jr high or your maturity level is that of a 12 or 13 yr old. @Sparkles see the maturity level of the people who agree with you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Does your parents know you post to this web site.

Do your parents know your up this late an posting to this web site. I can only assume based on our post that you are either in jr high or your maturity level is that of a 12 or 13 yr old. @Sparkles see the maturity level of the people who agree with you.

Does this mean that a kid can not be right?